What's new

Blood Pressure - accountability

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
Hi Max, Glad to hear you are doing well. The only supplement for BP I am taking is black seed oil too. If it stays over 120 systolic I will add in Q10 or ubiquinol but it is still pretty low. Considering your blast, your BP looks great.
take care,
GR
Always thinking of my overall health. I may use PED’s but, I live a very healthy lifestyle. Some would disagree of course but, I see heavy young people with horrible bloodwork and stats. I enjoy eating well and using health supplements. The black seed oil has so many active properties! 26 I think! Lol

Max

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
Anyone have any recommendations of a accurate monitor with big enough cuff that I can get on Amazon? Thanks

skarpyona

Super Heavyweight
Anyone have any recommendations of a accurate monitor with big enough cuff that I can get on Amazon? Thanks
I would almost suggest going to your pharmacy and look for one of the big name cuff monitors. I'm not a monster by any means, but even my doc has to pull out the big arm cuffs and she finds the fit to be a little tighter than ideal.

I bought a chinese wrist cuff monitor on Amazon, and it is fine. It will throw an obviously false reading every once in a while(it also doesn't inflate enough so that's a warning sign you're in for a false reading). I will take 3-5 readings and average them out. I noticed the systolic is a little lower versus at the doctor's, and diastolic is a little higher. As long as you're aware you may be 10 points off your real levels, you will be alright.

Otherwise Omron, life source, or BIOS are all brands you won't go wronf with

Goldenrod

VET
I use Lifesource as the brand name for my home monitor and am very happy. Paid a little more but went to a store that specializes in medical supplies and got fitted for the cuff before buying everything.

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
I use Lifesource as the brand name for my home monitor and am very happy. Paid a little more but went to a store that specializes in medical supplies and got fitted for the cuff before buying everything.
I see Walmart sells those listed brands. Anywhere from 80-110$ sound about right?

Top Bottom