What's new

Blood Pressure - accountability

ironwill

Rookie
Stopped all BP supplements - 132/70 HR 49
That is a tad high for you...Are you taking Supplements or meds for BP...Sorry if you wrote it somewhere already and i missed it. What supps do you take daily?

Goldenrod

VET
That is a tad high for you...Are you taking Supplements or meds for BP...Sorry if you wrote it somewhere already and i missed it. What supps do you take daily?
Hi @ironwill - I stopped all because I ran out (ordered more) but I have been fighting off something and suspect that has been messing with my BP. The following day it was back to normal under 120 systolic and RHR at 50.
I usually take a low dose aspirin at night or curcumin, black seed oil/nigella sativa, and rotate fish oil and ubiquinol/q10. I have never been on medication for BP.

ironwill

Rookie
Hi @ironwill - I stopped all because I ran out (ordered more) but I have been fighting off something and suspect that has been messing with my BP. The following day it was back to normal under 120 systolic and RHR at 50.
I usually take a low dose aspirin at night or curcumin, black seed oil/nigella sativa, and rotate fish oil and ubiquinol/q10. I have never been on medication for BP.
Thanks brother. Appreciated. Similar to my supplements

Top Bottom