What's new

Blood pressure help

Goldenrod

Rookie
Morning,

Some of my naturopathic books are older but well known and still relevant. I took a few pictures of some of the more relevant pages, hopefully they are high enough quality to read. There is considerably more for life style modifications - foods to avoid and foods to add. I am happy to add if of any interest.
Hopefully the pics attached correctly.

Attachments

My BP is usually 120/80 (sometimes lower) but I have arrhythmias from time to time and take Propranolol (I hate the fact that it makes me put on weight). Do you have a natural remedy for arrhythmias by any chance?

Goldenrod

Rookie
My BP is usually 120/80 (sometimes lower) but I have arrhythmias from time to time and take Propranolol (I hate the fact that it makes me put on weight). Do you have a natural remedy for arrhythmias by any chance?
Hi MG - I would have to do some reading but suspect that is something outside the realm of my comfort zone. Sorry for the late reply - I’m not getting notifications on all my posts.
Take care

The Old Guy

Rookie
I’ve recently increased (10,000 mg a day) my fish oil intake and this has allowed my to come off coversyl completely.

I know serious response. Don’t worry the bs will start soon.

Swelbow

Rookie
Have watched these vids. Great info. But there is a lot of supps listed. Not to mention the supps listed with BigTuna's lists.

Would love to see someone more knowledgeable put these in some form of a Ranked order. That way a person can focus on the main ones first and save time searching for absolutely everything. Some of these are not easy or fast to acquire :)

Jdave

Rookie
Have watched these vids. Great info. But there is a lot of supps listed. Not to mention the supps listed with BigTuna's lists.

Would love to see someone more knowledgeable put these in some form of a Ranked order. That way a person can focus on the main ones first and save time searching for absolutely everything. Some of these are not easy or fast to acquire :)
Everything that I’ve used from bigtuna84’s regiment was easily obtained through amazon. I looked up the supps he listed and looked into them and decided which would be good to add (pretty much everything in his heart health thread)

I think there’s some leg work expected on our end to look up what’s already given. Ranking them might be pointless if one supplement works better than another for one individual to the next but both help... would be tricky deciphering what works best for every individual. it’s already given to you, look it up, IMO.

Swelbow

Rookie
Everything that I’ve used from bigtuna84’s regiment was easily obtained through amazon. I looked up the supps he listed and looked into them and decided which would be good to add (pretty much everything in his heart health thread)

I think there’s some leg work expected on our end to look up what’s already given. Ranking them might be pointless if one supplement works better than another for one individual to the next but both help... would be tricky deciphering what works best for every individual. it’s already given to you, look it up, IMO.
Fair point, I agree. I've already been looking for and researching the majority of them and have a bunch of these already and more on the way. There is just a lot of supplements when you put Stans, Fuads, and BigTuna's info together. Guess I need to invest in a bigger tackle box lol.

My wife has heart issues and I'm trying to narrow down the most vital things she can take to benefit her heart. She doesnt like to take more than she needs when i comes to vitamins. And I am planning my winter bulk, and want to get my BP supps in order.

A lot of good info here

Bigtuna84

Vet
Hey fellas,

Both Fouad and myself have consulted with Dante Trudel in the past. This is why you will see some of the exact same supplements shared between Fouad’s and my own protocol. These supplements have proven science behind them to support cardiovascular health. I understand the amount of information out there can be overwhelming and this is new uncharted territory for a lot of you using PED’s.

That being said, if you are struggling with BP...

1. first line of treatment should always be meds - Telmisartan/Valsartan

2. then supported by health supps (Ubiquinol, Carditone, Pycnogenol, OPC, Arjuna, Vit K2 + D3)

Don’t overcomplicate things and learn as you progress.

Jdave

Rookie
Fair point, I agree. I've already been looking for and researching the majority of them and have a bunch of these already and more on the way. There is just a lot of supplements when you put Stans, Fuads, and BigTuna's info together. Guess I need to invest in a bigger tackle box lol.

My wife has heart issues and I'm trying to narrow down the most vital things she can take to benefit her heart. She doesnt like to take more than she needs when i comes to vitamins. And I am planning my winter bulk, and want to get my BP supps in order.

A lot of good info here
I have an entire drawer in my fridge for health supplements and vitamins, only 34 and it’s entirely to remain proactive and ahead of whatever issues may arise. Hope things get better for your wife. my mom has had heart issues, strokes, minor heart attacks, angina, etc she’s on meds for it. It was passed down to me. My blood pressure was pretty bad as a kid so it’s always been something I’ve had to stay on top of.