What's new

Blood pressure readings

Testbear

Super Heavyweight
Beast Huh! How's your sleep, do you take any meds or supps? Any sleep apnea/treatment?
I hear ya with the coffee too lol
Msm and glucosamine for joint health. Fish oil. Ginko biloba. No sleep apnea, girlfriend says it’s surprising how quite I sleep. It was a bit of an issue for me when I was Spot younger and at the same weight while dirty bulking. I used to snore like crazy. But just being healthier in general and getting used to my weight my sleep is a lot better

NG_F

Super Heavyweight
Msm and glucosamine for joint health. Fish oil. Ginko biloba. No sleep apnea, girlfriend says it’s surprising how quite I sleep. It was a bit of an issue for me when I was Spot younger and at the same weight while dirty bulking. I used to snore like crazy. But just being healthier in general and getting used to my weight my sleep is a lot better
That's Awesome to Hear Man! Glucosamine FTW 100%

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
I always check my left arm because that’s where my sister(nurse) told me to check
I don't check both arms but yes, if one arm is significantly different than the other you could have an issue. See your doctor - my father's doctor found out he had close to a full blockage this way. simple surgery and he is fine now. He had no idea there was an issue.