What's new

Blood work HIGH Insulin Like Growth Hormone and Prolactin

MioDube

Rookie
Just got my Bloodwork done, the result okay except for insulin Like Growth Hormone and Prolactin, anyone know what you cause this? I'm not on any medication or PED.
Pituitary Function
Follicle Stimulating Hormone [FSH]2.61.0-8.0IU/L
Luteinizing Hormone [LH]3.41.0-7.0IU/L
ProlactinHI19.44.0-19.0ug/L
Insulin Like Growth HormoneHI34899-283u

Attachments

• bloodwork1.png
    bloodwork1.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 8
  • bloodwork2.png
    bloodwork2.png
    79 KB · Views: 8
  • bloodwork3.png
    bloodwork3.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 8

Harley00

The Rebel
What are your symptoms/age and you've taking no sarms or any peptides?

-Did you happend to do ggt? (Fatty liver)

-Alt and alp are fine, be nice to see Aspartate transaminase (ast) that would be a big one too check.

-(*Did your doc mention anymore testing for pituitary tumors?*) this may be the direction i would go hear.
Fyi- your prolactin isnt sky high, if you had sex or jerked off before that test it could show high. But the combination of igf-1 and prolactin well your natural, is all im curious about.

Sometimes its just about catching things early, you went to get blood work so why? What led you to blood work.

A acth test is also helpful.

-Have you done a full iron panel.

-Wheres Ft3. it looks as if your thyroid may be good your ft4 isnt horrible for natural, still be nice to see ft3. Tsh looks good as well.

-Cortisol looked fine but again thats bound and unbound so a acth may be more usefull hear. That could just show false rasie due to the actual stress of blood work , at the moment, if it had been very low that would have been a lottle more of a concern.

-Lh/fsh isnt overly high or midrange, could explain a possible pituitary issue.

but im also not exactly experienced on good levels of lh/fsh but mid range or higher would typically be good .

-Did you check for magnesium?

-And b12 your bloods indicate possible b12 deficiency, again thats typically a wild guess, judging by mcv, you could be a drinker too. Its just a marker to look for to indicates a few other issues.

What other test are pending just your dht?
Did you do dhea? And progesterone

Last edited:

Goldenrod

VET
Did the blood work get ordered by a doctor? If yes and the results are in, are they going to reorder the two tests to make sure it isn't just an anomaly? Most often when you have a blood result that is off, doctors reorder.

I can't tell you how many times I had a blood marker off but most others are normal and my doc retested two weeks later and it was normal on the second test.
The body is weird beast and often I can't explain why a specific marker is off by a few points but I don't go chasing zebras.
Get it rechecked and if it is going in the wrong direction, then it makes sense to get further studies done.

Good luck.

Reactions: A.B

A.B

VET
Did the blood work get ordered by a doctor? If yes and the results are in, are they going to reorder the two tests to make sure it isn't just an anomaly? Most often when you have a blood result that is off, doctors reorder.

I can't tell you how many times I had a blood marker off but most others are normal and my doc retested two weeks later and it was normal on the second test.
The body is weird beast and often I can't explain why a specific marker is off by a few points but I don't go chasing zebras.
Get it rechecked and if it is going in the wrong direction, then it makes sense to get further studies done.

Good luck.

Good post can’t even tell you the endless times I have had markers in my blood tests only to change or normalize the next two tests

Top Bottom