What's new

Blood Work Is In!

Thread starter #1

Attachments

Spartin77

Registered
Looks good over all the Aromasin did it's job and your Hematocrit/Hemo Is not off the charts! It's high but I've seen higher Your TT 2500 is pretty good as well! How did you feel over all? BP? Any headaches? Sleepiness/Anxiety?

How did your respond? Gains?

Thread starter #3
Looks good over all the Aromasin did it's job and your Hematocrit/Hemo Is not off the charts! It's high but I've seen higher Your TT 2500 is pretty good as well! How did you feel over all? BP? Any headaches? Sleepiness/Anxiety?

How did your respond? Gains?
Nope not like how I felt running eq in the past no chest pains, high BP nothing like that. Yes 2500 at 250Mg of test.

So far up 18lbs sitting @ 229lb

Ill be transitioning into my cut now this we’re the diet takes a big turn Supplments stay the same for another 3-4 weeks than I start pulling and adding others.

I have never gone over top limit for hemoglobin and hemocrit and I run EQ twice a year probably for 12-14 weeks at 600-900 mg. I am surprised that your hemoglobin and hemocrit are already above top normal limit. And that is a high testosterone level for just 250mg. My 200 mg prescription doesn’t out me at the top limit of normal range.

I agree with the others in everything looks decent. Nothing alarming. Hemo is higher, but no high BP, No headaches, nose bleeds or anything.
That said, I’d still donate now that you have your test results back. Always good to be on the safe side, plus from a medical career side, it’s always nice to donate !
TT of 2570 at 250mg is nice to see.
Always nice too have lab reports to back up an opinion on a lab instead of the typical “Pareto is garbage”

Thread starter #6
I agree with the others in everything looks decent. Nothing alarming. Hemo is higher, but no high BP, No headaches, nose bleeds or anything.
That said, I’d still donate now that you have your test results back. Always good to be on the safe side, plus from a medical career side, it’s always nice to donate !
TT of 2570 at 250mg is nice to see.
Always nice too have lab reports to back up an opinion on a lab instead of the typical “Pareto is garbage”
Thanks for input brother

Did you experience any estrogenic sides before running the AI or did you just use for caution reasons ? You said you did it by feel , what sides did you feel.

Thread starter #8
Did you experience any estrogenic sides before running the AI or did you just use for caution reasons ? You said you did it by feel , what sides did you feel.
I felt somewhat bloated from time to time but than again it could have been all the sodium I was taking in. But nothing like puffy nipples, scratching etc. Just took it as a precaution there was no need to run it eod as Test was minimal but it going up to 500mg ill be running it e3d @12.5mg

Vypuh

Registered
Thanks for posting brotha. Its super helpful for people who are still dipping their toes in this massive pool of information needed to be learned. 18+lbs is good gains. Keep it up

Mnemonic

Registered
Okay gents bloodwork is in note I am now entering week 12 of the following
Test E 250mg
EQ 600mg
Aromasin 12.5mg 1x a week (ran it on/off went by feel)
Lab was Pareto

I have not yet donated blood until I ran bloodwork first, reason I waited long was the peak of EQ. Numbers look good for what I’m running any inputs ?
Everything looks generally okay, great values for total/free test on 250mg.
Though am I the only one seeing your E2 and going holy shit that's low.

It looks like you're heavily over-doing the AI despite it being 12.5mg once a week. I would recommend dropping that for 250mg of test in the future. You are 30pmol/L and people generally want to aim for 80+/-10pmol/L.

Lots of good opinions and information so far.
I would only add that there is nothing wrong with your “by feel” approach as long as it’s backed by good numbers.
Knowing your body and how you feel is just as important as the “normal” ranges.
Just because you are low(for any hormone) or even high for that matter, might be perfectly normal for you.
I also agree giving blood is never a bad thing. Even if it isn’t strictly “necessary”.