What's new

Blood work question here!

Sid Vicious

Rookie
The blood test at life labs the normal test range on the high end is 28.8
My Question is if I'm taking 800mg per week and have 108.8 on the test is that accurate or is the gear I'm taking underdosed? To me it seems good a buddy said its low?

Goldenrod

VET
You are approx 4 times the high end of normal so is it under-dosed, no one can answer that. The number seems reasonable to me. Everyone metabolizes hormones differently and it is very difficult to compare one person to the next but you could consider a range.
If 150 mg TRT puts people at the top end of normal which it does for some (others is puts them in the middle to top - no one is identicle) - you are taking a little over 7 times that dosage. Keep in mind some people take 80 mg per week for TRT and others take 300 mg per week.

Too many factors to consider, when was the blood drawn compared to your last injection? What ester is the testosterone?

Harley00

The Rebel
No one can give youba true honest opinion, we don't know how you respond, how long youve been on it etc.

But for me , based on a bro science graph iv made up, and from doing regular blood work, if i were on 800mg a week id be at roughly 5500ng/dl that would put me at 190 ish nmol/l again this would be for me.
Again the last time you pinned vs your blood work can make a huge difference as well.

Sid Vicious

Rookie
You are approx 4 times the high end of normal so is it under-dosed, no one can answer that. The number seems reasonable to me. Everyone metabolizes hormones differently and it is very difficult to compare one person to the next but you could consider a range.
If 150 mg TRT puts people at the top end of normal which it does for some (others is puts them in the middle to top - no one is identicle) - you are taking a little over 7 times that dosage. Keep in mind some people take 80 mg per week for TRT and others take 300 mg per week.

Too many factors to consider, when was the blood drawn compared to your last injection? What ester is the testosterone?
This was blood work I got quite a while ago. I thought the number was indicative of what I was using. I just suspected that my buddy was trying to direct me somewhere else for gear. To answer your question I pinned about 3 days before and I was using T-400 at the time which had enth, cyp, undecanoate in the mix and i was approximately 3 weeks in.