What's new

Bloodwork and kidney failure

Double D

Seasoned VET
Well I had my 1 month follow up appointment with the doctor. We were supposed to do follow bloodwork which if you ask many is the very least we should be doing considering the situation but instead he decided to wait another month before more bloodwork.
He is unwilling to help me come off gear and suggested I buy underground ancillarys. I honestly don't think he is taking my situation as seriously as I would like.
I have an appointment with another doctor tomorrow to get a second opinion and hopefully get some of the extra tests to make sure its not getting worse.
That doctor sounds like a plug. This can be a very serious issue. Im glad you're taking responsibility for your own life. And getting a second opinion.

At the very least, by now you should have:
- more blood work.
- 24 hour urine test.

Its better to over react with this type of stuff then to sweep it under the rug.

Killer.7

Super Heavyweight
Well I had my 1 month follow up appointment with the doctor. We were supposed to do follow bloodwork which if you ask many is the very least we should be doing considering the situation but instead he decided to wait another month before more bloodwork.
He is unwilling to help me come off gear and suggested I buy underground ancillarys. I honestly don't think he is taking my situation as seriously as I would like.
I have an appointment with another doctor tomorrow to get a second opinion and hopefully get some of the extra tests to make sure its not getting worse.
your doctor is a fkin moron holy shit.

find a new one- DEMAND a referral to a nephro.

As soon a I told him my back story he quickly blurted out im not prescribing you trt. I think he's had a few ppl try. I reassured him i can get my own trt i just wanted him to help me get back to as normal as I can. He seemed to change his tune a little but still a little apprehensive.
I think ill wait out the 2 more weeks get the next round of bloodwork and DEMAND the others you suggested. If he doesn't comply ill move on. I dont need stubborn doctors who don't want to help me in my life lol.

Thanks again for the help I have been reading lots but it gets a little confusing at times.
hey bro. i just wanted to know how youre doing? im hoping that youre feeling better and things are getting back to normal. im also hoping you found a new doctor or at the very least your doc has turned a corner and taking things more seriously.

if its any consolation my kidneys are acting up again also. my bloodwork looks very similar to what you posted originally

im getting a ultrasound tomorrow just to have a look. i dont FEEL poor or have any pain or anything at all that one would expect with kidney failure. no metal mouth no wierd pee issues. if it wasn't for the bloodwork i wouldn't know anythings amiss. im assuming its just leftovers from my last blast. it was very long and a very RISKY mix adding the anadrol for the last 2 weeks after running a dbol kicker. as i say i dont feel bad or symptomatic. ill have a good thorough chat with my doc about my last blast... i was popping 25mg of anadrol on leg days for a couple weeks also right before i had bloods done. im sure that didnt help. id been off blast for about 2mos at that point.

i really hope youre feeling better. feel free to dm me anytime. dont be shy. we are in very similar boats my friend.

Meee

Super Heavyweight
Hey guys an update on my situation.
I received more bloodwork last week and things have improved
My estimated GFR was 52 and now is 73 and I am feeling a lot better but... my testosterone is at 6 so I'm feeling down from that. I am setting up an appointment to see a doc that specializes in TRT. My wife and I really want kids so I'm not going to hop on TRT just yet but I may have no option.
I have been taking NAC, Astragalus, and cordyceps to help with my kidneys.
I just finished my pct of clomid and 3 bottles of hcg @ 500iu eod
I have noticed my balls are firming up and are a bit bigger so that's a good sign.
I have zero sex drive and I am draggin my ass around. I have to quarantine due to my traveling to the US for work so no gym. I am still getting on my elliptical and doing push-ups pull-ups and other random stuff but I am wasting away and its depressing.
on the bright side of life, i am getting a big raise, and work is going well. Im pushing through but it sucks not going to lie.

Thanks again for all the support and advise

Meee

Super Heavyweight
is this a good price? $60/ kg ? its the only bulk quantity i found so far.
how much would one take ?
I hope everything comes back to normal for you.
I purchased this one. it's important to get Cordyceps militaris and not Cordyceps sinensis
It has like 90x more of the kidney helping goodness in it.
I have been taking 4g per day split into 2 doses.
I also got the astragalus in powder so I mixed them together so I take 5 grams each dose 2g Cordyceps and 3g astragalus.
I put it in my coffee

Attachments

I purchased this one. it's important to get Cordyceps militaris and not Cordyceps sinensis
I also got the astragalus in powder so I mixed them together so I take 5 grams each dose 2g Cordyceps and 3g astragalus.
I put it in my coffee
yeah i found a way better one since then . better price too. i spent a few days deep searching and sourced all the best deals for astragalus nac cordy resveratrol ALA and milk thistle all in bulk powder form. ALA isnt herbal and actually has some legit medical research behind it bringing creatinine levels down. i didnt bother with chitosan as its mostly beneficial for people on dialysis.

I put it in my coffee
hey bro i spent about a week scouring the internet and found some incredible prices for
cordyceps
astragalus
nac
ALA
resveratrol

all in bulk poweder form. ive purchased a small 0.001 digital scale to measure out the specific mg for 25$

if anyone wants sources for this stuff just shoot me a dm id be happy to share where to find these items. its a few different sources.

Meee

Super Heavyweight
More blood work came in and my eGFR is now up to 83! There were 0 values out of range I am beyond happy. It was a little scary for a while though not going to lie.
My test is still in the dumps so my new doc is starting me on 80mg/week test E and 500iu HCG 2x/week
He obviously doesn't want me to use any UGL test. What do you guys think? I have 5 bottles of Syn t400 and 25g of test e powder. I have a few buddies that may be interested but damn.
The test e im getting is $70 - 5ml 200mg/ml
Anyone have issues with T400 for TRT? pinning 0.1ml seems silly that won't even make it out of the needle lol.

Last edited:

DutchCanadian

Super Heavyweight
More blood work came in and my eGFR is now up to 83! There were 0 values out of range I am beyond happy. It was a little scary for a while though not going to lie.
My test is still in the dumps so my new doc is starting me on 80mg/week test E and 500iu HCG 2x/week
He obviously doesn't want me to use any UGL test. What do you guys think? I have 5 bottles of Syn t400 and 25g of test e powder. I have a few buddies that may be interested but damn.
The test e im getting is $70 - 5ml 200mg/ml
Anyone have issues with T400 for TRT? pinning 0.1ml seems silly that won't even make it out of the needle lol.
Happy to hear your kidney issues have resolved, as for the script test you should be happy about that, if you plan on blasting in the future keep the t400 if not hold on to it for give it to a buddy.

Meee

Super Heavyweight
Thanks.
I am elated for the script.
It may be a little bit before I blast again. I am still shook up from that whole ordeal. This doc may watch over me while I blast too. Not sure yet though. I mean I am paying him he's not a GP. I had a couple buddies eyeing up my stash lol. I think I'll hold on for a bit though. Lol
Thanks again.

Reactions: St