What's new

Bodytech pharm

Sorbate

Rookie
I can see a poorly crimped top already...
I remember years ago, I pulled off the top and ripped the stopper right out a few times. After that I would squeeze the edges down first with pliers if it could rotate, lol. I guess they are still using the same crimper or guy to crimp, lol.

Mooobaby

Vet
I remember years ago, I pulled off the top and ripped the stopper right out a few times. After that I would squeeze the edges down first with pliers if it could rotate, lol. I guess they are still using the same crimper or guy to crimp, lol.
The Little details say alot. Hand crimper or auto...

mrchest

Rookie
I’ve done a few cycles of body tech and the results were underwhelming to say the least. They are definitely doing something wrong either u derdosing or purchasing cheap shitty raws. I’ve used syn, eclipse, teragon, newport, northern, dracorex and body tech. Honestly all did the same for me but bodytech was very noticeably weaker then the rest... but hey they re cheap lol

PacMan

Vet
I’ve done a few cycles of body tech and the results were underwhelming to say the least. They are definitely doing something wrong either u derdosing or purchasing cheap shitty raws. I’ve used syn, eclipse, teragon, newport, northern, dracorex and body tech. Honestly all did the same for me but bodytech was very noticeably weaker then the rest... but hey they re cheap lol
Cheap should be the first sign their might be a problem.

I only have 2nd hand knowledge of BT, cannot speak from experience...

- PacMan

Sorbate

Rookie
Cheap should be the first sign their might be a problem.

I only have 2nd hand knowledge of BT, cannot speak from experience...

- PacMan
You know even when I used to buy it, the price always bothered me. It was too cheap.

king56

Vet
Just go to their board. Their staff are mainly either known scammers, lining their pockets, or some of the more clueless people around.
Members are mostly multiple fake handles.
The fact they had to create their own board for positive reviews should tell you something

Juicemania

Shittest lab you will find BY FAR. The fucking stoppers fall off when you take off the seals. The orals are god knows what but they aren’t what they say they are. The oil flows like water cause there’s nothing in it to account for it. How these people still operate is still beyond me.