What's new

Boldenone Undecylenate (Equipoise)

thatoldguy

Heavyweight
Thanks. How did you guys dose it? I'm seeing like 400 a week. are the doses split up? i plan on dropping my cyp back down from 200 wk back to 120 if and when

Zbignew

Super Heavyweight
Good to hear. Any sides i need to be concerned with that are glaring? or that you had? I want to try a different compound. I'd love to do var again too tho lol. The doses look high .
I react well to it. Good gainz, no sidez. I'm a regular blood donor anyway, but I haven't seen it raise my hemoglobin any higher than anything else I've taken.

Like Primo, because it is so mild it does take time, so IMO a lower-dose/longer duration cycle is better than higher dose/shorter duration.

WatchWho

Super Heavyweight
It is on my "list" - but for now, I feel like I have at least 2-3 blast cycles planned first.
From what I know about it, it would probably suit my typical preference of staying on lower (TRT level) test and running it at 2-3x the test dose. Anyone have experience with that kind of stack? Example: 200-225mg test / 400-700mg eq...

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
I like EQ. Using a moderate dose 500-700 in combination with testosterone and a touch of Deca. 20 weeks was a great solid hard lean run!
I definitely donated every 6 weeks(therapeutic blood draw actually) cannot donate due to use of rHGH. That and low dose aspirin w Vit E along with my regular supplements. 🤙💪 All EQ Is not created equal for some odd reason. ThIs blonde one Ester is in liquid form to begin with. Vets still use it in certain countries. Zoetis bought the name and all rights to Equipoise®️ from Pfizer. So any Pfizer vet EQ is counterfeit.

Max👌DD61AAE8-682E-46E0-BEDD-9266BAA55002.jpeg

thatoldguy

Heavyweight
Thanks so much . It's gonna b e a go for me . 20 week run? My guy is saying EQ is a longer run. Any reason for that? Does it take a while to feel it /see results?

A.B

Super Heavyweight
Eq is one of my fav. Zero sides and have run it between 200mg to 800mg a week. I don’t buy into people saying you need more EQ. In the 90s I ran only 300mg a week (the old Qv stuff) and responded very nice and that’s eq only.

Prussianeagle

Rookie
Eq is one of my fav. Zero sides and have run it between 200mg to 800mg a week. I don’t buy into people saying you need more EQ. In the 90s I ran only 300mg a week (the old Qv stuff) and responded very nice and that’s eq only.
Agree with A.B - find 600 at 20 week run to be a solid gainer.

therealj

Super Heavyweight
Boldenone is a good mass gaining steroid. It increases IGF-1, suppresses glucocorticoids and amplifies nitrogen retention. It is also a lot more effective than many other steroids in increasing the levels of RBC in the body, a trait that has also led to some concern about some users. The main advantage of using Boldenone over other mass gaining steroids, like Deca and Test is that due to the weak aromatizing nature, it hardly causes water retention. So, if you can control the minimal bloat with Boldenone, you can make some serious dry muscle gains on the cycle. On a positive note, Equipoise is not super liver toxic nor does it exhibit the same severity of cholesterol related side effects as many other anabolic steroids.
What is your favorite dosage of EQ for mass gains? If you use at all..

Max
EQ was my drug fav anabolic from 2001-2006...ran it all the time, highest I ever ran it was 600mg, usually it was 3-400mg. I ran simple stacks back then as all I was concerned about was a slightly larger men's health type build, I'd run it with usually 300mg of test phenyl prop or 500mg of sust/omni. I pretty much ran only these compounds, and I'd sprinkle in some dbol or winny depending on what my goals were. I always grew, had zero sides, why mess with a good thing....I've never been in the high dosage camp in general, but certainly never found I needed it with EQ.

Last edited:

therealj

Super Heavyweight
Couldn't agree more

thatoldguy

Heavyweight
It arrived today!!! im reading about frontloading. was gonna actually go easy at first to see how i react.

canadianpride73

Super Heavyweight
I used vet grade EQ back in the day and it worked awesome at a lower dose. 200mg a week with 250mg of test for 15 weeks. I was ripped, hard and felt great! I guess everyone is different?
I did too. Fort Dodge EQ straight out of Mexico. Had excellent results also on 200mg eq/250mg cyp week.

thatoldguy

Heavyweight
im going w 200 mg eq tues, test 120 mg on friday 200 mg eq sat. first jab was buttery smooth.

thatoldguy

Heavyweight
Just letting you guys know....been pinning it 2x a week at reco dose since late july. My arms and calves are vascular lol. Haven't noticed a ton...to be fair started a new job and my diet is a tad off (i could cook/use the fridges etc at my old job. Gotta eat on the fly at the new one). Donating blood friday. I think I psychosomatically think my veins hurt in my arms. But it's probably from the grappling.

Jestopherson

Super Heavyweight
Just letting you guys know....been pinning it 2x a week at reco dose since late july. My arms and calves are vascular lol. Haven't noticed a ton...to be fair started a new job and my diet is a tad off (i could cook/use the fridges etc at my old job. Gotta eat on the fly at the new one). Donating blood friday. I think I psychosomatically think my veins hurt in my arms. But it's probably from the grappling.
Thanks for bringing this thread back to life. Never wouldve seen it otherwise. How often are you donating blood?

I've been leaning towards primo but Eq is sounding pretty good as well

thatoldguy

Heavyweight
this is gonna be the first time. if anyone has a reco of how often im all ears.

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
I’m considering EQ next round too. Why not simply pin twice a week, but shoot your test and EQ together? I know some guys enjoy the pinning. I don’t hate it, but I don’t enjoy it either. I’m also thinking of scaring way down the road.
thanks for keeping us posted @thatoldguy

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
EQ was my drug fav anabolic from 2001-2006...ran it all the time, highest I ever ran it was 600mg, usually it was 3-400mg. I ran simple stacks back then as all I was concerned about was a slightly larger men's health type build, I'd run it with usually 300mg of test phenyl prop or 500mg of sust/omni. I pretty much ran only these compounds, and I'd sprinkle in some dbol or winny depending on what my goals were. I always grew, had zero sides, why mess with a good thing....I've never been in the high dosage camp in general, but certainly never found I needed it with EQ.
Yeah. You see these 1.2-2g dosages being used..OMG! I would be afraid of a TIA or worse!
Wear a damn BP/HR monitor 24/7! I agree that lower doses over a long period work well. Either they made it proper back then or the EQ now is somehow weaker or different. The stuff my papa used : he said 300mg was Fire as Fuck!! He would do for 6mo. ; similar to doing primo+TRT; he used over a decade and has better bloods than your average bloke @ the gym. Just IMO of course. As I did not get to try the Original Pfizer because they do not make it period . I looked for the Zoetis EQ and zero luck....wanna know why? Because it is the real deal! Lol. Plus the UG stuff works great anyway and I would hate pinning 50mg/ml! Ouch!
I’d do it though 😆

Max

thatoldguy

Heavyweight
I’m considering EQ next round too. Why not simply pin twice a week, but shoot your test and EQ together? I know some guys enjoy the pinning. I don’t hate it, but I don’t enjoy it either. I’m also thinking of scaring way down the road.
thanks for keeping us posted @thatoldguy
I did that after consulting my guy . way easier.