What's new

Boss pharmaceuticals

Tozak

Lightweight
Anyone know if this is still around? I used to get this brand here in Ontario and it was killer.

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Do a search. You will find out what labs are currently on top and what's worth your time. I have never heard of them.

lando

Middleweight
Still around in Alberta as of last year... Switched to SYN after though. The quality was alright. Their var bloated me though..

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
I believe there were two Boss labs. One had a backwards S which came out afterwards... Knocking off the original brand.

Even if they were still around... there are some great top reputable canadian labs that have been proven time and time again to be top notch. Just stick with those OP so you do not have to worry.

Chapman83

Heavyweight
Anyone know if this is still around? I used to get this brand here in Ontario and it was killer.
So many awesome labs mentioned all
Over this forum that everybody is currently using. Not worth the gamble

lando

Middleweight
Definitely was not var. I'm running 40mg of SYN var and getting completely different results.

Zuespas

Seasoned VET
Boss that was well known and a decent brand is long gone. The Boss with the backwards S may still exist but their true reviews are hard to distinguish because it rode on the coattails of the other Boss brand.

Chapman83

Heavyweight
Boss that was well known and a decent brand is long gone. The Boss with the backwards S may still exist but their true reviews are hard to distinguish because it rode on the coattails of the other Boss brand.
Ya I have heard of this lab before never ran it myself tho........... but it can’t be that good now if it doesn’t get a mention on here

Harley00

The Rebel
I remeber a few years ago one of my buddys had boss, was the first time and last time iv seen them, didn't look like the vial above though, but did have big BOSS letters on the vial. This was on the east in the maritimes. He also had northern labs🤦‍♂️ and supermans in a white pill bottle that had a flying dude on them wearing a mask and a cape... fak i dont remeber lol 😆

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
That's a very unappealing label.

Does no one care to put a bit of effort into presentation anymore? Lol..
I used the original boss and it was even worse TBH, it was BOSS in big letters with what looked some some Photoshop 6.0 afterglow Purplish/blue behind it on an all white label. Was hideous but afaik I didn't have much issues with them when they were considered decent.

They put out some weird shit though like T-1000 (1000mg/ml) and 250mg Prop. Got a lil too crazy with the super solvents back in the day.

Truefighter

Lightweight
I used the original boss and it was even worse TBH, it was BOSS in big letters with what looked some some Photoshop 6.0 afterglow Purplish/blue behind it on an all white label. Was hideous but afaik I didn't have much issues with them when they were considered decent.

They put out some weird shit though like T-1000 (1000mg/ml) and 250mg Prop. Got a lil too crazy with the super solvents back in the day.
The blue and white theme. I remember. That was the original boss labs

Chapman83

Heavyweight
The general consensus is........GARBAGE!! But up to you if you wanna inject some shady bathtub gear into your body.