What's new

BPC 157 length of use

I have been using bpc 157 for about 6 months straight now for a few different injuries. Are there any studies or information on long term use of this peptide? Anyone use it for an extended period of time?

ElectricRocker

Super Heavyweight

Goldenrod

VET
I have been using bpc 157 for about 6 months straight now for a few different injuries. Are there any studies or information on long term use of this peptide? Anyone use it for an extended period of time?
I used it for that length and longer on different areas but I only work on one area at a time until it it is healed. Then to the next injury.

I am not sure if there is a length of time but it has healed a lot of injuries for me over an extended period of time.
This is the first time I am not taking it in approx a year because I don't have any injuries left other than a bad knee. BPC157 doesn't seem to help the knee so I'm done trying.

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
I might try it some day. I hear it works well on Achilles tendon injuries. I like to skateboard, and mine can really get aching.

HungryMfkr

Super Heavyweight
I've read once 4-6 weeks with time off, didn't find anything else but that 1 statement. 🤷‍♂️ It's chains of amino acid so I assume it is more permissive than other things.

Goldenrod

VET
Considering I still periodically use BPC for some minor injuries and for the health benefits, this topic is of interest. I have been using BPC157 for much longer than 6 months. I would guess on and off for 2 years. Right now I am using it in my elbow because I have been doing heavy skull crushers and strained the ligaments. It is working great and I'm not missing any workouts. I may take a week - 2 weeks off but inevitably something gets sore. Nothing serious but I know if I leave it I won't be able to work through it and have to take a break or I can just take my foot off the gas slightly with weight, take BPC and do more reps.

If there is any literature I haven't found it so anyone please post it. My dog relies on it as well, not kidding - for his back/neck injury from protection work. 500 mcg three times a week and you would never know there is anything wrong. Stop and he will wake me crying in pain or come to me asking for my help. I can dope him up on pain meds and he sleeps and isn't in pain but that is no life for a dog. If he takes BPC157 and periodic TB500 he never needs pain meds, can show off doing his zoomies and jumping over my head, protection work, obedience drills that involve speed, and in general just be a dog on long walks smelling and enjoying himself.