What's new

BPC-157 + TB500 for elbow tendinitis

OlDirTy

Rookie
Hi Monsters,

would like to know what were your experiences for those who have used this peptides combo for treating tendinitis.

What were your dosages/protocol ?

Were you injecting intra-muscular directly where you’re injured ? Or Sub-Q aroung it ? Or didn’t care because you were confident enough about the systemic effect ?

For how long before getting results/complete healing ?

Were you using the products from the board sponsors -canmedsupplies- and if yes were you satisfied ?

Right now I’m dealing with chronic inflammation around my right elbow, mostly what seems to be brachialis and brachioradialis tendons. I’ve been really proactive in my attempt to recover...regular massage therapist appointment, regular stretching, anti-inflammatory (10 days treatment of Naproxen with no sucess and 2 weeks of topical Voltaren, no success), complete rest, active rest, contrast therapy (super hot bag on your elbow 1 min, followed by ice 1 min for 16 minutes total), supplementing on a daily with vitamin C, Collagen, Omega-3, Curcumin, etc...

Sorry I’m asking numerous questions in my thread but I’m really curious to hear about your personal experiences ! Thanks to those who will care to share !

(sorry for my english if it isn’t perfect)

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
Can you actually fix it with compounds? Tendinitis tends to be something aggravating the joint, typically you need to find the movement that's triggering it and address the issue there.

In my mind, the compounds could help with local inflammation, just like all the other stuff you've done, but if you don't fix what's causing it, it'll never go away. In other words - you'll keep addressing the symptom, but you haven't found the cause.

Squat grip is a big one for lots of people. Could be triceps movements that use a barbell, maybe something else.

OlDirTy

Rookie
Can you actually fix it with compounds? Tendinitis tends to be something aggravating the joint, typically you need to find the movement that's triggering it and address the issue there.

In my mind, the compounds could help with local inflammation, just like all the other stuff you've done, but if you don't fix what's causing it, it'll never go away. In other words - you'll keep addressing the symptom, but you haven't found the cause.

Squat grip is a big one for lots of people. Could be triceps movements that use a barbell, maybe something else.
Good point brother, I already removed every exercise from my training that was causing any sort of pain or discomfort. Mostly hammer curls ou Reverse grip curls. No Squatting in the last couple weeks due to complete lockdown over here. My home gym equipment is really the bare minimum (band, adjustable dumbbells). So no training-related inflammation triggers.

Being in complete lockdown right now, I give almost complete rest to my elbow.

My toughts was that maybe sometime, when inflammation got to a point where it became chronic, a lil help to break the cycle can be beneficial.

iron lifter

Super Heavyweight
been battling with this myself.

i had some success with prolotherapy and shockwave therapy. time off will help take 2 weeks off the movements that aggravate it and use bpc 157. i believe andrew triana has a good video on how to use it properly if your going to. i am going to implement this plan myself very soon for same elbow and bicep tendonitis.

http://instagr.am/p/CJdp9VZgEJY/

OlDirTy

Rookie

i had some success with prolotherapy and shockwave therapy. time off will help take 2 weeks off the movements that aggravate it and use bpc 157. i believe andrew triana has a good video on how to use it properly if your going to. i am going to implement this plan myself very soon for same elbow and bicep tendonitis.

I appreciate your input. I don’t know who this guy Andrew is, but you can be sure I’m watching his video as soon as I’m out of work.

Thanks !!

Goldenrod

VET

check this out and ask any questions if you have any.

OlDirTy

Rookie

I’ll be reading it closely tonight for sure, thanks brother.

iron lifter

Super Heavyweight
ya basically for the video its put in 3ml of bac water into 5mg bpc, draw out 1/3 and inject 1inch above the pain area due to gravity and how fluid flows and do that every 3 to 4 days and he talks about when to do this and timing it with HGH and rehab in the days between the shots.

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
Elbow tendinitis can be a real impediment to training. I've had it to some degree for decades. I have found that locking my wrists by consciously maintaining them in a fixed position during movements like pull ups, barbell curls, triceps movements, etc really helps. IE, don't allow heavy movements to become forearm exercise sessions. Hold your wrists static as best you can by contracting your forearms. As you have experienced, its nothing you can cure overnight. After you have had it for quite a while, it takes a lot to calm the inflammation down.

Goldenrod

VET
Elbow tendinitis can be a real impediment to training. I've had it to some degree for decades. I have found that locking my wrists by consciously maintaining them in a fixed position during movements like pull ups, barbell curls, triceps movements, etc really helps. IE, don't allow heavy movements to become forearm exercise sessions. Hold your wrists static as best you can by contracting your forearms. As you have experienced, its nothing you can cure overnight. After you have had it for quite a while, it takes a lot to calm the inflammation down.
I concur and do the same but I also train my forearms every workout - heavy squeezes every workout except for legs. On pull day I train my forearms hard. I had tendonitis on both sides of my forearms, wrists, and elbow issues over the years. What helped me the most is buying squeeze balls (not stress balls) and starting super low and building up, if they get sore at all I ice them when done. Now I do 200 reps of squeezes every workout except for legs. Do those plus wrist curls and a hammer exercise like movement with a dumbbell with 20 lbs on one side. Might seem counter productive but resting did nothing and slowly using active healing helped the most. I do agree with keeping the wrists straight for some exercises especially skull crushers.

OlDirTy

Rookie

haha after this video, I’m not as conviced to try it. He mentions couples side effects I’m not interested into. Thanks for sharing it will definitely help me take my decision.

OlDirTy

Rookie

Wow talk about a detailed log, there was a ton of good info in there.

I’m impressed you experienced positive results after only 1 month. Only concern I noticed was that you started GH couple of weeks before so maybe some of your rehab/healing could be attributed to it and not so much BPC ?

Makes me want to copy your protocol and add GH too haha. I didn’t want to annoy anyone so I kept it short on first post, but I relate so much to your situation as I have cumulated a fkin long list of nagging injuries too over the years.

If I’m not being too curious, what’s your age ? I’m 35 myself and you got me curious when describing yourself as an old fart haha.

Also, when talking about « BOB » are you talking about the calf stretcher sold on Westside Barbell website ?

OlDirTy

Rookie
Go for PRP Therapy far superior...

- PacMan
Thanks for the suggestion big man. PRP could be a very good option that’s for sure.

I’m keepin it as a last resort option tho because it’s not offered in my area, expensive and I’d have to take day off work to go at the appointment, etc...

But definitely keepin it in mind, thanks !

OlDirTy

Rookie
Will try the static contraction of my forearm and keeping my wrist straight in the next few workout and see if it helps.

Thanks bud !

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
I also have a TheraBand Flex Bar, that I use before workouts, to warm up and strengthen my forearms.

Goldenrod

VET
Wow talk about a detailed log, there was a ton of good info in there.

I’m impressed you experienced positive results after only 1 month. Only concern I noticed was that you started GH couple of weeks before so maybe some of your rehab/healing could be attributed to it and not so much BPC ?

Makes me want to copy your protocol and add GH too haha. I didn’t want to annoy anyone so I kept it short on first post, but I relate so much to your situation as I have cumulated a fkin long list of nagging injuries too over the years.

If I’m not being too curious, what’s your age ? I’m 35 myself and you got me curious when describing yourself as an old fart haha.

Also, when talking about « BOB » are you talking about the calf stretcher sold on Westside Barbell website ?
I'm in my 40's but have lived a full life, lifted weights for 30 years and during some of that time too heavy when I was stupid. I worked security for years either at a bar or private for bands/singers.
I have spent countless hours being punched or punching someone in sparring sessions or practicing throws and how to land properly in Judo. All that being said, I don't feel my age having the hormones of a 25 year old and most injuries healed.

A BOB is a realistic hard rubber person with about 350 lbs of weight at the base with sand or water. Look up BOB XL and look at the picture. If you want to develop precision for an eye gouge or learn to hit a target exactly where you want, it is one of the best systems. It is not the best system for hitting with power or kicking with lower as a full grown man can knock it over with a kick or hit to the upper body. Still - best $300 I spent - you can practice chokes but it isn't any good for holds.

As to healing and HGH - did it help yes but no it wasn't the HGH. It takes months to see resuts from GH regardless of the prescription brand especially if you aren't taking high doses. BPC is a miracle for Achilles tendon issues and some ligament and tendon issues. I suffered for a year with Achilles tendon pain - it hurt to touch my toes because I stretched them out. Within weeks of starting one side, I noticed when I picked something up it no longer hurt. Within 30 days it was gone. Did the TB500 help - sure but I think of TB500 more of as a full body anti-inflammatory.

The main study that was eye opening is when they cut rat's Achilles tendons and they healed with BPC quickly, without they didn't. I posted that study on the forum. It took months to help my strained left pectoral muscle.

Log story short after all the peptides I tried or AAS/GH - BPC157 is the best for some kinds of injuries. I suspect there is a synergy with TB500, GH and an AAS like nandolone considering the drug is used for specific injuries and preliminary info indicate nandrolone helps heal some joint injuries. That being said you can't go on Nandrolone 12 months a year (not high doses anyway), it isn't healthy. Just my opinion but another guy on here I respect a lot, also believe Primo does a good job helping healing at low doses.

Good luck.

Squanche

Lightweight
I just used cms bpc/tb-500 combo for 6 weeks while waiting for another source to show up. I injected it daily into my bicep within an inch of the tendon and took mk-677 daily because of the localized upregulating effect bpc has on growth hormone receptors. I can't definitively say it was from the compounds, but I can say that this is the first time in 6 months that I can curl 30+ lbs without disscomfort or any kind of popping.

I was taking hyaluronic acid, curcumin, fishoil and about 10-15g glycerol monostearate pre workout to keep everything lubed up (though I've almost shit myself a few times from the glycerol haha)

I'm currently looking into prp injections as was suggested by another member as this sounds quite promising not only for injury repair but also for muscle cell proliferation.

Good luck with the recovery man, tendon issues are no fun.

OlDirTy

Rookie
@BigBen oh cool I’ll check that out, never heard of the theraband flex bar !!

@Goldenrod ok I see exactly what you mean now with the BOB. Thanks again for your detailed answers.

@Squanche nice to hear about such positive experience, it gives me hope. Absolutely no fun you’re right haha. Good luck to you too, hoping you find complete relief soon !!

Thanks again guys for all your replies, it did help me in my decision process. I finally ordered bpc-157 + tb500 that I will add to my TRT regimen as soon as I receive it this week. I hope I will finally experience some relief to this fkin annoying pain !!!