What's new

BPC157

Goldenrod

VET
Hello all, watched this video while warming up on the cardio machine this morning.

Was quite interesting.

@Goldenrod i know you are a fan of peptides have you tried bpc157 ?

Yes, I use it all the time and is in my nagging injury thread and I mentioned it another dozen times for different ailments. It is an amazing peptide. I will watch the vid tomorrow as I don't have time tonight but thanks for attaching me to it.
take care,
GR

Goldenrod

VET
Hello all, watched this video while warming up on the cardio machine this morning.

Was quite interesting.

@Goldenrod i know you are a fan of peptides have you tried bpc157 ?

watched it this morning and I find it interesting he mentioned damage to organs and the information I found, and I read a lot before I inject anything, indicates the opposite. In my situation - I am convinced it got rid of my moderate fatty liver and lowered my GGT. There is no other conclusion I can come up with. I had raised GGT and normal ALT, AST, and ALP and mild which progressed to mild moderate fatty liver and I wasn't taking steroids, GH or anything of any kind for years. Mono damaged my liver.
I start this stuff for injuries and all of the sudden all liver blood tests done by LGC and my doctor are normal multiple times, for the first time in 5 plus years.
This years yearly ultrasound indicates all fatty infiltration has disappeared and my liver, kidneys, gall bladder, etc. are all normal.
Unless testosterone, Primo, and short courses of NPP/Deca cause you liver to heal which they don't I have no other conclusion to make. I started new supplements and thought that was it but when I stopped those, my liver enzymes remained the same - better than they have been in a long time.
This is my experience and I have no idea what it will do for others but I started taking it for injuries and for tendon injuries it is a miracle cure, anything else was unexpected and a bonus.
Good vid - thanks,
GR

Deadmouse

Super Heavyweight
watched it this morning and I find it interesting he mentioned damage to organs and the information I found, and I read a lot before I inject anything, indicates the opposite. In my situation - I am convinced it got rid of my moderate fatty liver and lowered my GGT. There is no other conclusion I can come up with. I had raised GGT and normal ALT, AST, and ALP and mild which progressed to mild moderate fatty liver and I wasn't taking steroids, GH or anything of any kind for years. Mono damaged my liver.
I start this stuff for injuries and all of the sudden all liver blood tests done by LGC and my doctor are normal multiple times, for the first time in 5 plus years.
This years yearly ultrasound indicates all fatty infiltration has disappeared and my liver, kidneys, gall bladder, etc. are all normal.
Unless testosterone, Primo, and short courses of NPP/Deca cause you liver to heal which they don't I have no other conclusion to make. I started new supplements and thought that was it but when I stopped those, my liver enzymes remained the same - better than they have been in a long time.
This is my experience and I have no idea what it will do for others but I started taking it for injuries and for tendon injuries it is a miracle cure, anything else was unexpected and a bonus.
Good vid - thanks,
GR
That's some awesome anecdotal experience. Doc probably knows this but like in his other videos I think he only mentions what he can find in peer reviewed litterature... and at the same time he asks people to share their experience. I think he would be happy if you shared your story to him.

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
That's some awesome anecdotal experience. Doc probably knows this but like in his other videos I think he only mentions what he can find in peer reviewed litterature... and at the same time he asks people to share their experience. I think he would be happy if you shared your story to him.
I was thinking the same thing. You should consider commenting on the vid GR