What's new

Bread

Thread starter #1
I'm what you can call a fussy eater. I graze more than I eat but one thing I can't go without is bread.

What do you guys think of Ezekiel? Good or bad for us/me (remember I watch my diet).

I’ve gone gluten free so I never touch the stuff anymore. But I did enjoy it very much. Found it was best to keep it frozen tho, goes stale pretty fast.
My mother in law has celiac disease. She’s eats gluten free bread obviously. I tried that shit.. it’s missing gluten .

What do you guys think of Ezekiel? Good or bad for us/me (remember I watch my diet).[/QUOTE]

Ezekiel is defiantly the best bread. Made of sprouted whole wheat. Organic. More protein. Less carbs for those on a carb restricted diet. Great choice !

Grimlid

Registered
I eat almost no gluten wherever possible because it makes me feel like shit but I am going to try this stuff.
I need a carb source for airport days.

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
Ezekiel bread isn’t terrible. But it HAS to be toasted vin. Then it’s pretty good. Doesn’t beat a baguette, cheese and a bottle of wine in the park but it gets the job done! Lol

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
I think all sprouted bread is as nutritious as Ezekiel bread and tastes better.
Which ones?

I’ve tried a few and thought the same thing but then when I look at the ingredients list I find out quickly why it tastes better.... they’re not all sprouted grains.

Love to look for some others that come recommended.... as a previous posted said..... who doesn’t like a good sammich!

I'm what you can call a fussy eater. I graze more than I eat but one thing I can't go without is bread.

What do you guys think of Ezekiel? Good or bad for us/me (remember I watch my diet).
I haven't been to Europe myself but I keep hearing the bread is outstanding compared to here in Canada. If even half of what I have heard about the bread is true I can understand why you can't go without it!
Pacman spoke positively about Ezekiel bread a few years ago and he kept it in his diet during cutting. Check out his Q & A he talks about it there.

Which ones?

I’ve tried a few and thought the same thing but then when I look at the ingredients list I find out quickly why it tastes better.... they’re not all sprouted grains.

Love to look for some others that come recommended.... as a previous posted said..... who doesn’t like a good sammich!
I prefer Silver Hills. The Organic Sprouted Power (the Red Plaid one with the lumber Jack on it). I believe this to be the healthiest. Main ingredient is sprouted red fife wheat. Tastes pretty good...better than Ezikial

Thread starter #15
I haven't been to Europe myself but I keep hearing the bread is outstanding compared to here in Canada. If even half of what I have heard about the bread is true I can understand why you can't go without it!
Pacman spoke positively about Ezekiel bread a few years ago and he kept it in his diet during cutting. Check out his Q & A he talks about it there.
I can't find Ezekiel bread in supermarkets or health food stores here. I have to buy it online.
We have good bakeries here though.

Where do you live they don’t sell Ezekiel bread? It’s not a staple for me at any point in my diet really but if you can’t go without bread it’s a preferred choice imo.

They have an Esekial raisin cinnamon bread or English muffin at the stores here that’s a nice treat. Sprinkle with some stevia or sugar free maple syrup! Tasty!