What's new

Burlington Steroid bust (CAN)

Mnemonic

Middleweight
This is 2 blocks from where I live lol. A lot of back story to this I hear
Where did you read where the location was?
I know of a gym that has been at the core region of a lot of police attention that I just attributed to a bad domestics.

gmurph

Rookie
Seems like around Hamilton region nearly everyone I hear of uses that lab, young guys anyways,

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
If you sell it on Facebook and Instagram to teenagers I guess it would be lol
That’s how Ronin and Jaydog ultimately got caught. Selling to kids locally. US based lab. Two complete fuckbags. Ronin rolled on everyone.... jaydog was his chemist....Ronin rolled not just on his guys....even lab owners he knew and had no real affiliation with.

True scumbags.

If this tool was selling to kids he deserves everything he gets.

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
That’s how Ronin and Jaydog ultimately got caught. Selling to kids locally. US based lab. Two complete fuckbags. Ronin rolled on everyone.... jaydog was his chemist....Ronin rolled not just on his guys....even lab owners he knew and had no real affiliation with.

True scumbags.

If this tool was selling to kids he deserves everything he gets.
Its why anytime I try a new lab and they make zero attempt to vet me I immediately change my mind. Fucking greed at its finest

CurtisP

VET
Funny - I mentioned selling on Instagram and all of a sudden an ad pops up for an unknown UGL.....

Brendan

Rookie
Why everyone on here hates ip??? I know so many top pros here that only use ip...