What's new

Burris 5x AR Prism scope

CosmicJuiceBoxx

Super Heavyweight
Sick. Just got mine the other day, wish it came with sights like yours but going to get a holo sight soon. Grab some 10rnd AR mags they are really small and look awesome. Don't forget to break in the barrel!

View attachment 21416
Mine didn't come with sights bro. I got the flip up iron sights off Amazon for $40, Feyatchi was the brand. Had the Vortex on a 12g hah!

Reactions: Lex

CosmicJuiceBoxx

Super Heavyweight
@Lex
Just took my crippled ass down to the ourdoors store and grabbed a 10rd pistol mag. Pretty sweet! I waaay prefer it than the overstated 30rd chunk of crap that only holds 5 strokes of freedom 🙄
Great suggestion!

Reactions: Lex

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
Sick. Just got mine the other day, wish it came with sights like yours but going to get a holo sight soon. Grab some 10rnd AR mags they are really small and look awesome. Don't forget to break in the barrel!

View attachment 21416
Get some cross industry mags. They're 10 round clip together. I have 5 sets

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
Nope all of those are still legal💪🤙.

Technically yep. You just pop it put. Flip it and bam. I'll take a pic of my set up later.

Edit*

That's a JR carbine 9mm. With mlok foreguard and mock suppressor/break. Really spices the gun up.

CosmicJuiceBoxx

Super Heavyweight
Nope all of those are still legal💪🤙.

Technically yep. You just pop it put. Flip it and bam. I'll take a pic of my set up later.

Edit*

That's a JR carbine 9mm. With mlok foreguard and mock suppressor/break. Really spices the gun up.
What kinda distance do you usually get out of that carbine? I got the 5.56 cause I was hoping to eventually get a .308 bolt action for 800 yrds
Might be able to squeeze 500 out of this one.

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
I've only shot the norinco to about 100 yards. The 9mm JR anywhere from 50-100. I plan to get a Remington 700 in .308 when I decide to start reaching out a bit more. I'd love a semi auto but that's not likely

CosmicJuiceBoxx

Super Heavyweight
I've only shot the norinco to about 100 yards. The 9mm JR anywhere from 50-100. I plan to get a Remington 700 in .308 when I decide to start reaching out a bit more. I'd love a semi auto but that's not likely
I wanted the ruger precision semi but its hella expensive. I figure less parts to fiddle with on a bolt action, less problems. 🤷‍♂️

Lex

Super Heavyweight
Get some cross industry mags. They're 10 round clip together. I have 5 sets
Mine clip together! I just like the look of the small mag, but when shooting I'd have them together. Basically a 20 round mag. Have I mentioned our laws are so ass backwards? A small rivet to limit to 5 rounds it's so insane.

HungryMfkr

Super Heavyweight
What kinda distance do you usually get out of that carbine? I got the 5.56 cause I was hoping to eventually get a .308 bolt action for 800 yrds
Might be able to squeeze 500 out of this one.
500 yards out of 5.56 is very lethargic it's doable but pushing the cartridge it shines under 300, with the wk you might be able to hit an elephant at that distance

jimmymil

Rookie
Web development is basically the activity involved in creating a Website for either the Internet or an internal intranet. The basic definition of web development is to "design" a Website like in this blog https://mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-make-a-messaging-app, usually consisting of text, images, videos, and interactive features. Web development can range from creating a simple single web page of just text to more complex web programs, online businesses, and social networking sites. There are many different approaches to web design with varying levels of complexity and detail.

Last edited:
Top Bottom