What's new

Calling it now: Lasha does 500 in Tokyo

Daway

In before the lock
I know I'm late to the party on this, but he looks so rediculously strong at the Europeans. That 222 snatch looked easy.

I'm calling it now... 230 snatch, 270 c&j

EDIT - i dont know why the video is comign up as unavailable, so after youtube.com put watch?v=l78Ih0ZI58M

Last edited:

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
I don’t know either @Daway I’ve noticed in the last few days many of the YouTube videos I’ve tried to post are coming up as not available

@SmashingMachine as our resident computer savvy guy any ideas? 💡
There are a few common reasons this happens. Normally when a video shows this error, the main reason is Youtube taking it down. The reason they claim is for a violation of their policy. Just a way for them to censor what they dont like.

A few other possibilities are the owner of the video removed it or some type of copyright claim due to music in the video or key words that are flagged. Neither of these are the issues here though. Opening the link in youtube itself allows me to watch the video.

It could be an issue with youtube.. maybe with one of their recent updates or something on this site even. Ive been having a few very busy days so I will look more into it tonight, Ill try out a few things and get back to you @66Chevy. Something is definitely up because quickly browsing through CJM every video uploaded is not working. As opposed to the few odd ones here and there being removed by youtube itself.

66Chevy

Super Moderator
There are a few common reasons this happens. Normally when a video shows this error, the main reason is Youtube taking it down. The reason they claim is for a violation of their policy. Just a way for them to censor what they dont like.

A few other possibilities are the owner of the video removed it or some type of copyright claim due to music in the video or key words that are flagged. Neither of these are the issues here though. Opening the link in youtube itself allows me to watch the video.

It could be an issue with youtube.. maybe with one of their recent updates or something on this site even. Ive been having a few very busy days so I will look more into it tonight, Ill try out a few things and get back to you @66Chevy. Something is definitely up because quickly browsing through CJM every video uploaded is not working. As opposed to the few odd ones here and there being removed by youtube itself.
Thsvks for your insight....our board tech is currently looking into this.

Top Bottom