What's new

Can BPC-157 or TB 500 help heal labrum injuries of the shoulder?

Thread starter #1

suprems

Registered
I have a partial tear in the labrum (fraying labrum according to MRI). Can BPC-157 help heal that?

I also have bicep tendonosis too which I'm trying to heal.

Bigtuna84

Registered
OP - I am recommending you consider the TB500 route. You are upregulating Actin, which therefore induces upregulation of "good" inflammation and cell proliferation plus migration. It has been used in horses for ages and is actually banned for being too effictive (doping list)

Now since animals are our best friends we take the same stuff in order to get the same benefits! Good news, TB500 works even for us humans. It is actually an incredible compound for injuries, skin injuries and healing in general. In horses it helped a bit with increased muscle growth but nothing significant.

What it helps with:
- skin renewal and woundhealing (angiogenesis is upregulated, plus keratinocytes)
- cell proliferation and migration for healing mostly
- tendons and healing them
- connective tissue healing
- builds endothelium (the protective shield around blood and lymphcells, inner cell membrane to be exact)

How I recommend you using it is 2.5-4mg twice to three times a week

Last edited:

Goldenrod

Registered
Not much more to add here - Bigtuna84 knows this subject better than most. I took both and they both help but are no miracle fix. a lot of physio and completely rethinking my exercise regimen.
Good luck

Thread starter #4

suprems

Registered
OP - I am recommending you consider the TB500 route. You are upregulating Actin, which therefore induces upregulation of "good" inflammation and cell proliferation plus migration. It has been used in horses for ages and is actually banned for being too effictive (doping list)

Now since animals are our best friends we take the same stuff in order to get the same benefits! Good news, TB500 works even for us humans. It is actually an incredible compound for injuries, skin injuries and healing in general. In horses it helped a bit with increased muscle growth but nothing significant.

What it helps with:
- skin renewal and woundhealing (angiogenesis is upregulated, plus keratinocytes)
- cell proliferation and migration for healing mostly
- tendons and healing them
- connective tissue healing
- builds endothelium (the protective shield around blood and lymphcells, inner cell membrane to be exact)

How I recommend you using it is 2.5-4mg twice to three times a week
Thanks, I figured that since TB500 is faked more often and is pricier, that I try BPC-157 instead.

Why do you think tb500 would be better for healing my injury though? I don't have a muscle tear. I have a cartilage tear.

I figured tb500 is for muscle tears.

Thread starter #5

suprems

Registered
Not much more to add here - Bigtuna84 knows this subject better than most. I took both and they both help but are no miracle fix. a lot of physio and completely rethinking my exercise regimen.
Good luck
What injury did you use it for?

Goldenrod

Registered
too many to list but the worst was a knee - partial tear of the meniscus which helped. I’m back to 80% and I was limping for months. It helped my Achilles’ tendon the most - about a year of issues and I’m back to 90% with my Achilles. Pulled ligament in my groin - helped somewhat.
It was the combo of Tb and bpc and physio - stopping all lifting and restructuring my workouts with little to no weight and build back up. I’m talking using 5lbs for exercises and listening to my body. Bad pain - stop. I’m old and know bad pain. It’s f’n hard when you want to squat with weight and have to start with little mini squats for a month but it’s something.
@Sorbate said it well before - with injuries, it’s slow and if you keep a journal of how you feel, you may not feel like your getting better but slowly you are. I’m up to parallel body weight squats - 6 sets of 50 reps. Not much but beats limping and ignoring my lower body. That is a long answer to a short question.