What's new

Can CBD oil help you lose weight?

I hope it's OK to post this here (at another board they threatened to ban me when I talked about CBD ...). If not a mod should delete my thread but please don't ban me.

OM101

Rookie
I hope it's OK to post this here (at another board they threatened to ban me when I talked about CBD ...). If not a mod should delete my thread but please don't ban me.

Not sure on this topic. I know it helped me stop smoking.

YODATRON

Rookie
I think CBD is something that works differently in everyone it's something you just need to try and see if and how it benefits you.

I think CBD is something that works differently in everyone it's something you just need to try and see if and how it benefits you.
I agree. I have stomach issues (nausea) and 5 drops are enough. CBD makes me hungry so I'm sure it wouldn't help me lose weight.

Jdave

Rookie
I hope it's OK to post this here (at another board they threatened to ban me when I talked about CBD ...
CBD is far from an illicit substance and not even a recreational drug tbh. They allow mma athletes to use it.

Last edited:

Sorbate

Rookie
I used CBD for inflimation in my colon before surgery.
After I used it to sleep.
I find it numbed my brain. I was not as aware and I became relaxed.
I didn’t like it because I have too much to do at work for my performance to be effected

Jdave

Rookie
I used CBD for inflimation in my colon before surgery.
After I used it to sleep.
I find it numbed my brain. I was not as aware and I became relaxed.
I didn’t like it because I have too much to do at work for my performance to be effected
This 100% outlines how people handle it differently. I cannot get any sleep benefit out of it- it does help me shrug off issues that would normally cause me anxiety or get me bent out of shape.
I need heavy psycho active THC for sleep

Sorbate

Rookie
This 100% outlines how people handle it differently. I cannot get any sleep benefit out of it- it does help me shrug off issues that would normally cause me anxiety or get me bent out of shape.
I need heavy psycho active THC for sleep
After a while it wore off, but at first taking 12.5 mg I could actually feel my body relax, my guts would relax and I'd fart, lol. Then if I timed it right and made sure I was ready to sleep I would sleep and have great sleep. I actually compared my sleep patterns on CBD and off with me Garmin fitwatch. I got more time in deep sleep.

Its just too bad I get too mellow. At work normally I'm twitchy and know where everything is, what everyone is doing. After a month of daily cbd at night, I really didn't care as much. For example, someone would ask me what is on the rack in the smokehouse for sausage, because we needed lets say bacon and cheddar pepperettes, normally I would easily know, but after a month of cbd useage, I'd say, meh, I don't know you'll have to open the smokehouse door.

Plus I found I was getting lazier. Hard to get motivated, would rather play video games and eat shit food, lol.
I quit taking it about 10 days ago and I feel a lot more motivated and have more energy. I took the cbd for likely 6 months around 12.5 mg to 20 mg a day. Good stuff to, not the shit from a dispensary, but from Aphria. My sleep isn't the best right now though, but I just fall asleep again after few minutes.

Oh and if I took some thc with the cbd, but not enough to get stoned (I get stoned and I vibrate around the house) man I would sleep so hard I'd almost piss myself. I'd have dreams of peeing then wake just before peeing the bed.