What's new

Can I Re-use A Syringe While Wating or...

thelegend700

Rookie
Hey all,

Started a cycle last week. Was under the impression that I had numerous syringes from my storage. Unfortunetly I just had the needles and am about 4-5 business days away from receiving more.

Would you advise being okay to use a syringe while waiting for my new batch? Or would you suggest just waiting for the syringes before pinning.

I am using a longer ester but contemplating if it's better to wait a week and ruin the consistency of pinning vs re using a syringe. Appreciate anyones info!

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
Nobody can tell the future, maybe it works maybe it doesn’t and you get an infection 🤷‍♂️ The only way to decrease your chances of infection to almost zero would be to clean properly and not to reuse anything, using sterile new equipment every time.

Why not just go to the pharmacy and grab a few? It’s extremely simple.

CurtisP

VET
Are you in the middle of no where and it’s hours of driving to a shoppers drug mart or Costco pharmacy ?

Syringes are super cheap - just go get 10

Deadmouse

Super Heavyweight
Hey all,

Started a cycle last week. Was under the impression that I had numerous syringes from my storage. Unfortunetly I just had the needles and am about 4-5 business days away from receiving more.

Would you advise being okay to use a syringe while waiting for my new batch? Or would you suggest just waiting for the syringes before pinning.

I am using a longer ester but contemplating if it's better to wait a week and ruin the consistency of pinning vs re using a syringe. Appreciate anyones info!
I buy boxes of 100 at the local pharmacy. They are dirt cheap.

To answer your question: is risking an infection worth it ? Also, what are you running right now ? Some compounds have a longer half-life than 5 days.

I would not reuse syringes but maybe i'm too much of a pussy.

Renegade-Rabbit

Super Heavyweight
the risk of infection is never worth it.. look at two famous cases gregg valentino and boston loyd both fucked up their arms reusing needles to inject synthol.. hell if you never watched gregg's docu go to youtube and check that crap out

Veteran

VET
I'd never recommend it but I can say I've done it many times many years ago. They (and needles) weren't always easy to get and I often got refused.

Pretty simple supplies to keep stocked up on now, especially when you can buy them by the hundreds.

Taking any unnecessary health risks now wouldn't be wise.

Cheapshot

Heavyweight
If you can get to any pharmacy they will literally give you a syringe if you ask.