What's new

Can SARMs effect blood results?

Thread starter #1
I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong forum, I did look around and didn't see a designated area for SARMs.

A little background, I did a cycle of 500mg test C and 400mg Deca / week. I then waited a min of 48 days post cycle before I got my bloodwork done for my HRT. I still popped a high end 70 nMol/L for my bloodwork which has caused a severe headache with my Dr and I'm getting the hint that I'm lucky to still be on TRT.

Needless to say that I don't want to go through that again in regards to popping high on my bloodwork. I'd like to take Ostarine (MK-2866) 25mg/day and RAD 140 (testolone) 10mg / day (maaaaaybe 20 mg / day) in order to make some small gains to quickly enhance work related performance.

Will this cause a higher shift in total or free testosterone that will show on bloodwork? To my knowledge all test is now combined into total testosterone for my bloodwork.

If it matters to the equation I'm back on 100mg/week Test, only after jumping through a series of hoops for popping high.

Thanks in advance.

Doubt it but more curious how you had your test at 70 if you took 7 weeks off from your blast....you went from 500mg test a week to 100mg for 7 weeks and you still popped 70 ?? Got to be more to it or it was a possibly an error on the labs side

Thread starter #4
Ostarine will show a suppression in your test most likely
Does that include the TRT that I'm taking? Just thought it suppresses natural test but I'm willing to be educated.

Doubt it but more curious how you had your test at 70 if you took 7 weeks off from your blast....you went from 500mg test a week to 100mg for 7 weeks and you still popped 70 ?? Got to be more to it or it was a possibly an error on the labs side
You and me both.

That's exactly how I went, from 500mg UGL test / week to 100mg / pharmacy grade test week for 48 days and still popped high end of 70. No other fuckery on my end. I've tried the argument that the lab made an error, but still went through some hoops with the Dr. If there's ever a next time, I'm taking a hard 2 - 3 weeks off with nothing and will feel like shit but at least I'll have normal range bloodwork.

66Chevy

Super Moderator
That's exactly how I went, from 500mg UGL test / week to 100mg / pharmacy grade test week for 48 days and still popped high end of 70. If there's ever a next time, I'm taking a hard 2 - 3 weeks off with nothing and will feel like shit but at least I'll have normal range bloodwork.
This is what I would have done myself and suggested the same if in your shoes. One thing I've noticed over the last few years is guys consistently underestimate how long it takes long ester levels to drop. Everyone is so scared of having low test they start back too soon and with too much. We have all these fancy half-life calculators but half the time they are wrong anyways. You have to ask yourself what is worse, having it too high and risk losing your script or having it a bit lower for a few weeks to a month to ensure everything comes back in the usual range and feel like crap ( boo-hoo).

I made the same mistake myself last year when using T400, that shit stays around for a really long time! But I've learned from it and won't make it again. ;) I had waited almost 2 months post inj and results came back middle range and had thought they'd be low end.