What's new

Can you share certain tips to learn for IT Certification?

Goldenrod

VET
Probably not a good first post on a body building board, I can't help you as I am self taught but I'm pretty sure you could call any university or college and they could tell you.
Suggest you go to the introduction section and tell the members about your lifting history, goals, stats, etc.

Renegade-Rabbit

Super Heavyweight
good clown suit and a sewer with great access.. some of the sewer grates can be small trying to pull the chubby kids through and as we all know it's the fat that makes meats taste so good

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
Here's a tip, don't go into IT. Everyone who does it seems to hate it. They get into IT thinking they get to work with computers and not people. Which is not true, it's a people-facing customer service job, much like almost any other service position.

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
Getting an IT certification does not have anything to do with your academic background. This is one of the interesting things about starting a career in IT. Your academic background is not a requirement to getting a certification in Information Technology. You also do not need any prerequisite exams to qualify to enrol for the credential. In addition, you need little or no experience or theoretical background to enrol. Studying period for the certificate is also short. There is also the least volume of study materials to deal with when preparing for your IT certification tests. The best way I choose to prepare for my exams was with help of SPOTO. They have expert teachers who guide you in the best way not only to pass but with good grades. Their study material helped me a lot and I am very happy by their services. If you also wish to pass your IT certification exam easily then enrol with SPOTO.
lol this was so obviously set up for this reply..

Can you fuckin smooth brains just take your ban and fuck off and stop coming back, that would be cool we would all appreciate it