What's new

Canadian Labs review ( 2017-2018 )

Jdave

Registered
Love it. Maybe you just suck dude. Sorry, I'm not trying to start shit, I just think the wording of that was funny.

to the OP: If all the best labs currently suck, which lab do you like?
To be fair, if someone’s doing everything “right” by their training, diet and drug regiment planning and selection... and the drugs are still coming up with lack luster results then the only thing left is bad genetics or bunk gear. I have tried some of the labs he mentioned and they’re great. You can’t chose the genetics you’re given but you CAN choose your diet, training etc. that’s all I meant.

Okay, why do you have the theory, "more is better". Even during my last prep 1000mg of TEST was MAX.

Your energy levels are probably horrible on that much...

- PacMan
^^ what he said
Coming from someone who measured his gear by the gram, you literally sound like a drug addict recalling the days "when the shit worked".

Also discussing your part in a large criminal operation openly online isn't wise.

i do feel there are a few explainations

Your body is not responding the same after 10 years of massive abuse. You'll notice guys who do this love HCG.... Since you began taking steroids, have you been off? Speaking from experience it's worth taking the time off.

That being said....

You could be totally right, either way it's important to judge what's appropriate to say by where you are and what you can prove.

Another theory is that there is a large consistent conspiracy to buck off junk batches.by the large labs by testing single lots of drugs and saving them for those with a voice and then directing poor batches to the voiceless masses. They could be buying low price high efficacy designer drugs like M1T and including them with low doses of the original intended drug to show on labs so even tested gear can be explained away as a mistake or a poor batch from China. Or whatever other drugs give intended effects/sides.

If you want pure clean properly dosed steroids Canada isn't heaven. The accumulated anecdotal results are kinda all the average dude has here to feel comfortable.

Or possibly you got used to get overdosed steroids back in the open border days.....

Take that as you will. Might be time for a tolerance break. Again speaking as someone who used to measure by the gram who understands the price difference it might be time to try a long term layoff?

What these guys are saying that we are currently already doing our best to figure this shit out and our findings and yours have wildly different methods and results. It's fairly insulting to the entire board when you come.on here and tell us your poor methods and opposite results and then allude that on top of that we are pushers and liers.
Do you understand why the response isn't the best?

Mdchip79

Registered
Hey this is going to be a strong first post and I will most likely get flamed for it, but I am not endorsing anyone or knocking any lab in general. But that being said, I've been a pretty big abuser of gear for the last 10 years. 10 years ago when I started I could go and grab off of basically any random person and it would be good. Fast forward to now and I can say that everything domestic is absolute garbage, minus a few random gems out there. Here is my experience with everything starting most recent -

Innovagen - used to be top notch. Now im not sure what it is. I actually had some old expired stuff (5ml bottles still) that were unreal. Switch to newer (I believe the label looks very similar but the batch #s are all letters now instead of numbers)

Pareto - I have no idea wtf ppl telling me about getting bloods done on this , but I ran a bottle of prop and cyp, as well as tren ace and never noticed a thing.

Alpha Pharma (Vancouver not UK) - Recievced a few bottles for free actually, a profina , t400 and a cyp. Garbage

Syntex performance anabolics - This was a huge disappointment, I had a bottle of 300mg enth 20mls, started running it and was blowing up , made an order and the started the next bottle , immediately started to deplete and lose it all.

Ideal Genetics - Another small lab, a good friend recommended it although he had not tried it recently it was crap. I think the sust might of had some prop in it - not much but after 20ml and 0 water retention its pretty easy to tell.

Newport - Last I ran this was 2014, t400 was underdosed but I would just hit 2-3ml shots every 3 days or so and I felt great.

Eclipse - Same as Newport. Havent ran this anytime recently.

Before anyone asks me for blood or paperwork, how I know something is bad is if I can be on 2000-3000mg of gear a week and my bloodpressure doesn't go up one point, not to mention any other sides. DSL and Scion back in the day were pretty good, then a year or so later turned to nothing. Same can be said with Atlas/Medistar. Ive ran test from Walmart (prescription prop/cyp)
I honestly hate to post or go on these sites but I'm fkin sick of it, deep down I know its probably Trudeaus fault but still ……. If anyone wants me to elaborate further I will, just don't feel like posting a book on here!

Cheers
I found pereto to be great.. im using them now.. i am going to get blood work done and ill post the results whatever they are.. negative or positive..

TeamHybex

Registered
^^ what he said
Coming from someone who measured his gear by the gram, you literally sound like a drug addict recalling the days "when the shit worked".

Also discussing your part in a large criminal operation openly online isn't wise.

i do feel there are a few explainations

Your body is not responding the same after 10 years of massive abuse. You'll notice guys who do this love HCG.... Since you began taking steroids, have you been off? Speaking from experience it's worth taking the time off.

That being said....

You could be totally right, either way it's important to judge what's appropriate to say by where you are and what you can prove.

Another theory is that there is a large consistent conspiracy to buck off junk batches.by the large labs by testing single lots of drugs and saving them for those with a voice and then directing poor batches to the voiceless masses. They could be buying low price high efficacy designer drugs like M1T and including them with low doses of the original intended drug to show on labs so even tested gear can be explained away as a mistake or a poor batch from China. Or whatever other drugs give intended effects/sides.

If you want pure clean properly dosed steroids Canada isn't heaven. The accumulated anecdotal results are kinda all the average dude has here to feel comfortable.

Or possibly you got used to get overdosed steroids back in the open border days.....

Take that as you will. Might be time for a tolerance break. Again speaking as someone who used to measure by the gram who understands the price difference it might be time to try a long term layoff?

What these guys are saying that we are currently already doing our best to figure this shit out and our findings and yours have wildly different methods and results. It's fairly insulting to the entire board when you come.on here and tell us your poor methods and opposite results and then allude that on top of that we are pushers and liers.
Do you understand why the response isn't the best?
Of course the OP will not read this man, but you are correct.

Ive used a few of the labs listed and they all did the trick. Most labs are getting the same raws, and unless they are making mistakes in their conversions, I believe that the end product should not differ too much.

Thread starter #66

fitlyfe

Registered
Update

Buddy gave me a handful of Pareto drol
Started 75mg Ed and put on close to ten lbs in a few days. Not sure what is up with the test prop I got a year or whatever back cause this drol is great... maybe bad batch I dunno

BC

Administrator
Update

Buddy gave me a handful of Pareto drol
Started 75mg Ed and put on close to ten lbs in a few days. Not sure what is up with the test prop I got a year or whatever back cause this drol is great... maybe bad batch I dunno
You do realize you have less than zero credibility here, correct? You're talking and no one is listening. Trust me on that.

Hussell

Registered
I found pereto to be great.. im using them now.. i am going to get blood work done and ill post the results whatever they are.. negative or positive..
I posted my bloods the other day and my test level was good and high on a small dose of their test I am guessing you will be happy lol never mind I just saw your post was from 2018

kingkali

Registered
have you experieced any good labs ?
ive had solid gains with medistar.... a few times in my life .
newport aswell .

the only complete shit ive used was a lab called BIG PHARMA .... infections on infections son.

Chantzyg

Registered
No wonder the OP isn’t feeling anything, it’s only 2000mg a week. You should run at least 15,000mg a week and 300 Tren ace a day. Let us know how that feels afterwards, don’t waste your time with bloodwork or anything either. This is what I found out to be the trick! :)

Trust me Tren at 300mg a day works wonders if you don't fuck/kill everyone. Don't do it.
No wonder the OP isn’t feeling anything, it’s only 2000mg a week. You should run at least 15,000mg a week and 300 Tren ace a day. Let us know how that feels afterwards, don’t waste your time with bloodwork or anything either. This is what I found out to be the trick! :)