What's new

Canadian Nationals 2015

Thread starter Admin #1

~Dr Juice~

Administrator

-- Who is in? Who is a favourite? Of course Mutants are in it to dominate.

Ron Parlow (he did win his class how many times? 6? more?), Johnny Doull (the future), Trevor Koot (Mutant freak), Paulo Almeida (probably contest favourite?), Tony Searle (I should not comment on this one) .... any more big names doing it this year?

PHATKID77

Registered
Comment on Tony!! Lol
Stunna I thought doing this. But I haven't really read it officially. Like an update X weeks out. Still looks bulked to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dynex

Registered
Hassan, hasn't came out and said he is doing nationals hasn't committed to any show -- he will compete this year though

Midnight-Kid

Administrator
Paulo is going to run into an issue with having short legs and a long torso. Despite his freaky size, and the fact that JonnyO will get him peeled, he tends to look awkward on stage. Him being sponsored by 5% Nutrition isn't helping his cause, either. The IFBB despises Rich Piana, and I have a hard time believing they'll give one of his athletes 'the nod' despite how great he may look

JonnyO

Super Moderator
Paulo is going to run into an issue with having short legs and a long torso. Despite his freaky size, and the fact that JonnyO will get him peeled, he tends to look awkward on stage. Him being sponsored by 5% Nutrition isn't helping his cause, either. The IFBB despises Rich Piana, and I have a hard time believing they'll give one of his athletes 'the nod' despite how great he may look
Lets agree to disagree with that one, lmao.

He is the front runner, I dont know anyone in the Super right now that will be able to give him any troubles except one guy that got 2nd last year I forgot his name and from the looks of it he is behind in his prep right now if hes still doing it.

RX Muscle has been giving Paulo alot of pub as well, we will see though either way hes worked his butt off and coming in best he ever has.

Same with me, lol.