What's new

Canadian protein eggnog 11lb

Thread starter #1

Riplec

Registered
Heh alright well I bought 11lb bag of eggnog protein concentrate and the flavour for me is unbearable, not gonna lie its diiisgusting ! So if anyone is willing to pay the shipping and doesn't mind the flavour, I will sell him the pack for a fraction of what it was bought for

11lb to start with, a tad over 10lb left in it, so yes it is open, comes with HIV, herpes, and a bunch of other stuff for free. ( it is a joke, please...)

I can't resort to throwing it out because I hate wasting really bad, so get in touch if you might be interested.

**It is a one time thing**

Testbear

Registered
Heh alright well I bought 11lb bag of eggnog protein concentrate and the flavour for me is unbearable, not gonna lie its diiisgusting ! So if anyone is willing to pay the shipping and doesn't mind the flavour, I will sell him the pack for a fraction of what it was bought for

11lb to start with, a tad over 10lb left in it, so yes it is open, comes with HIV, herpes, and a bunch of other stuff for free. ( it is a joke, please...)

I can't resort to throwing it out because I hate wasting really bad, so get in touch if you might be interested.

**It is a one time thing**
I would suggest selling it or giving it to a friend lol...in real life

Thread starter #4

Riplec

Registered
ummm.....are they no longer offering "sample packs" @Riplec ? :giggle::cry::p
it was one of those days, I had to order, but then I saw eggnog... It was a bad judgement call, I bet they are stuck like I am but on a larger scale :rolleyes: I was never the type to order samples because I just order the samething over and over usually,

Speaking out of context and not aiming this towards any brand some of these flavours really have me wondering if they are just mistakes or people somewhere are really enjoying this shit.

I would suggest selling it or giving it to a friend lol...in real life
yeh well anyone in my circle had the chance to smell it and try it which had them running in opposite direction instantly, I am contemplating to just garbage that shit because it might do more harm than good .. jokin' arround

I purchased a vanilla flavour and thought it was awful. I tried mixing it with a bunch of things until I found a decent mix. Almond milk, cashew milk, coconut milk all in multiple flavours as well. Ended up costing me more than I saved due to the cost of the cashew milk.
Anyways, try that. And maybe buy another 11lb'er and go half and half or 1/4-3/4 mix until its diluted enough. Then you don't lose any value.
Or try stirring it into smoothies or mashed potatoes. Or bulk up your dog. :p

I agree with the above in regards to mixing it with other items.
I've ran into the same situation in regards to a crappy flavor and ended up just slowly using it by mixing half a scoop with a scoop and a half of decent powder, or at whichever ratio works for you.
As a last resort just mix it and chug it back as fast as possible, lol, knowing your not going to enjoy it, and then have a chaser ready to rinse your mouth. Unfortunately I've done this before also, lol.

Mnemonic

Registered
Sorry for your loss lol. To those reading, I would also highly recommend avoiding the Cinnamon Bun flavour.
Forced myself through 5lbs of it, never again.

Sticking to my chocolate/chocolate pb rotation.