What's new

Cars...

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
FCD841BE-CCC4-40BE-A8B8-DE5BB105E7EF.jpeg

My 05 dodge 3500. Dyno’d at 606hp and 1246 ft lbs torque.

63mm borg Warner turbo
43% over II injectors
33% over cp3 injection pump
Fass 165gph fuel pump
ARP head studs
BD intake horn and metal tanked intercooler
Sinister fuel bowl delete so the fass goes straight through to the cp3
Turbo timer and all the gauges
Built BD auto trans for 700hp, haven’t slipped it yet *knock on wood*

it runs about 50 pounds of boost at 2600rpm under load, and smokes like a train when I put my foot into it. Great for doing burnouts on the rainbow crosswalks, it lights the tires up real good.

shooter

Heavyweight
same for me and the wife, we love the 55's. Here's a pic of my Dad's buddies 55 post, he recently sold it. I had hoped he would have given me first crack at it...but I wouldn't have had the $ to buy it yet anyways...

55 chevys are sweet ass cars i have always loved them to.... NOW i know who has all the old cars in their barn, no wonder i cant find any on the net for sale, you seem to have them all. :LOL:

Big belly

Super Heavyweight
Just sold my 93 RHD RX-7 TT :( was a very sad day, might import a gtr-r34 or save my pennies for a z06 :) decisions, decisions.
save your pennies and get a corvette good old ls then save some more and throw a big wheel on it

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
just bought a Stinger GT - checked out another WRX STI as Ioved my first but the Stinger was faster0-60, more safety features, higher top speed and handles in sport mode just as well but not so sure off road if it would.
Love it so far and the symmetrical AWD makes it good in snow and rain, want to drift shift to sport and 80% goes to the back. I don't think for the price you can find a better vehicles new. I looked at a lot - if that is the type of car you like.

millenium girl

CJM’s GROUPIE
Naw, anything...whatever your ride be, if its special to you it fits!
I wish .... I'd love to drive a Hummer or a Jeep Discovery but gas prices here are far too high.
Right now I drive my Toyota Yaris. Easy for a ride in the city and food shopping.

Ugllabsrock11

Heavyweight
View attachment 13669

My 05 dodge 3500. Dyno’d at 606hp and 1246 ft lbs torque.

63mm borg Warner turbo
43% over II injectors
33% over cp3 injection pump
Fass 165gph fuel pump
ARP head studs
BD intake horn and metal tanked intercooler
Sinister fuel bowl delete so the fass goes straight through to the cp3
Turbo timer and all the gauges
Built BD auto trans for 700hp, haven’t slipped it yet *knock on wood*

it runs about 50 pounds of boost at 2600rpm under load, and smokes like a train when I put my foot into it. Great for doing burnouts on the rainbow crosswalks, it lights the tires up real good.
Hily torque man 😱