What's new

Cbd

I use 24mg 2x daily as prescribed. It's the ONLY thing I've tried [besides HGH] that reduces my depression symptoms to a manageable level, and I have tried 6 different prescriptions. I have "treatment resistant major depressive disorder". For me it has no significant effect on anxiety, sleep, or pain reduction. It has also not significantly reduced cortisol levels or changes in post-concussive syndrome symptoms. I highly recommend it for depression though, 3 days at the above dose and I became a different person according to my family.

Theorems

Registered
I've been using it the past few days combined with melatonin, seems to help with my insomnia. Although I feel a bit groggy in the morning, I think I'm taking too much.

tren

Registered
My everyday life can be stressful. It helps with my anxiety. Also helps with inflammation. Night and day difference. My wife and I both use it. Just be careful with the dosage.

asashouryu

Registered
It did nothing for me for mood, pain relief, or otherwise. I was up to 80mg per dose, took it for a month solid with no results or changes in mood/anxiety or pain/inflammation.
Honestly I think it's mostly hype and pseudo science or placebo effect at low levels. The only tests that have shown any real results are at the macro or "mega" dose levels. think 1500 - 4000 mg per dose.
But honestly - CBD oil is SO expensive here in Canada I don't think it's worth it.
BUT - this is just my experience and opinion.
Apparently it works differently for everyone.
I hope it works for you and you find some relief with it.

Spartin77

Registered
I use 24mg 2x daily as prescribed. It's the ONLY thing I've tried [besides HGH] that reduces my depression symptoms to a manageable level, and I have tried 6 different prescriptions. I have "treatment resistant major depressive disorder". For me it has no significant effect on anxiety, sleep, or pain reduction. It has also not significantly reduced cortisol levels or changes in post-concussive syndrome symptoms. I highly recommend it for depression though, 3 days at the above dose and I became a different person according to my family.
CBD has allowed to get a quality of life back I thought was not possible and when the going get rough I add TCH oil to the mix and good night Irene! I use a very small dose 5/10mg night a few days on a few days off. Keeps me level

Spartin77

Registered
It did nothing for me for mood, pain relief, or otherwise. I was up to 80mg per dose, took it for a month solid with no results or changes in mood/anxiety or pain/inflammation.
Honestly I think it's mostly hype and pseudo science or placebo effect at low levels. The only tests that have shown any real results are at the macro or "mega" dose levels. think 1500 - 4000 mg per dose.
But honestly - CBD oil is SO expensive here in Canada I don't think it's worth it.
BUT - this is just my experience and opinion.
Apparently it works differently for everyone.
I hope it works for you and you find some relief with it.
Yes this does happen. It's like anything (Genetics) is key to every individual that's why there so many treatments on the market!

Jdave

Registered
Anxiety, insomnia and depression.
In my experience CBD helps none of those problems- just inflammation pain from lifting or heavy bag work. However- even with these aches and pains it is a godsend. Though, I admit I’ve seen numerous sources and people claim it helps with anxiety. I’ve heard nothing for it helping insomnia (unless it’s related to anxiety) or depression. But that’s just to say I personally haven’t heard any accounts of this.
For me, insomnia is mostly treated by indica capsules (40mg sweet spot). However if you use it for sleep I suggest you to NOT use it recreationally otherwise you’re just building a tolerance and you’ll need more and more until what put you out for 6-8 hours barely puts a 2-3 hour dent in your sleep

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
I bought a 10ml Hemp Complete Full Spectrum CBD Extract in London. Expensive stuff so I hope it will work. Will keep you posted.
I know very little about this milli. Still looking into it. However I know many guys are telling me you want to use the marijuana derived cbd oil, not that which is derived from hemp.

Not sure if the laws over there though or if it’s even available via script by a doc.

YODATRON

Registered
I know very little about this milli. Still looking into it. However I know many guys are telling me you want to use the marijuana derived cbd oil, not that which is derived from hemp.

Not sure if the laws over there though or if it’s even available via script by a doc.
CBD should be available through the government now for purchase across the country. And yes I would try the marijuana cbd oil heard good things from people but again it is different from person to person. I am definitely wanting to try some myself to help with anxiety. My friend told me it helps with his recovery from his workouts very curious on this myself.

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
CBD should be available through the government now for purchase across the country. And yes I would try the marijuana cbd oil heard good things from people but again it is different from person to person. I am definitely wanting to try some myself to help with anxiety. My friend told me it helps with his recovery from his workouts very curious on this myself.
Milli doesn’t live here yoda..... she lives across the pond.