What's new

Cbd

millenium girl

CJM’s GROUPIE
Ohhh damn well I hope she can get some medicine should be accessible to everyone everywhere.
Thank you but lots of stuff that you guys have there isn't available here. Even high dosed CBD is illegal in this country.

YODATRON

Super Heavyweight
Thank you but lots of stuff that you guys have there isn't available here. Even high dosed CBD is illegal in this country.
I hope they fix that soon for you. I've seen this stuff do some pretty amazing things for people if not just move on down lol

Gaharit

Rookie
I understand that it is a little out of place and not very much in the subject of the events of past years, but if you want to get a slightly concentrated cbd pain relief Canada offers a more gentle option. I used to want to do the digestion myself, but I had to mix hemp oil with a potent cannabis extract, and in my country it is not possible to use such a mixture everywhere. It is best to take ready-made vegetable oil from the same cannabis and make the concentration lower or use it as a finished product according to the instructions, as it is legal and suitable for those who have pain. In my case, I took a few drops and made a solution so that it could be used for an analgesic effect.

Last edited:

The_Night_King

Lightweight
I wish I could do that but I’m not a chemist ;)
hahaha there is no real science behind it. If you have ever made Canna Butter it can be the exact same method. Or there is a more accurate way which most producers use CBD Isolate, as its easier to figure out dosage. So if you put 1 g of cbd isolate into 30 ml of mct oil. Then you got 1000 mg in the 30 ml. It really is simple to do and def alot more affordable.