What's new

Cheap vs expensive gear

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
I would think anything boss would be expired by now no? Millennium never heard of her. I have never saw a bad review for Pareto. I have gone the cheaper route and got burned once. It’s up to you to take a gamble or just stay safe. The worst that’s likely to happen is you will get underdosed garbage, so if you are ok with the possibility go ahead.
He’s not referring to the boss you and I identify as boss. He’s referring to a brand that copied boss. Lol!

I believe the only guy I’ve seen with true old boss products still is ngf! Lol.

durk

Rookie
He’s not referring to the boss you and I identify as boss. He’s referring to a brand that copied boss. Lol!

I believe the only guy I’ve seen with true old boss products still is ngf! Lol.
Counterfeit boss lmao. I would definitely go Pareto, but that’s just me. I wouldn’t have much faith in someone that rips off a lab that was just meh. How shitty would your stuff have to be.

TeamHybex

Rookie
You should try Venom labs, they have great prices too.

They keep costs down by running a one man lab. Just check this post out.

The thing is, many people see a vial from a lab, and just don't do any critical thinking regarding where it came from. As long as theres nothing floating in it, people will disregard the red flags like: different vials have different fill levels, or that their labels look like they came from an avery printer. Not many will stop to think about quality control or the supply chain that created the product they have purchased, instead opting to trust their dealer and hope for the best.

If the lab is highly touted and known across the country, there is a reason for that. If there are no reports of infections or bad gear, is that not worth a bit more? Have you ever had bunk products, or products that hurt so bad you can't train after? I have had both, and that is why I learned to stick with what works. I remember buying Trinity Sustanon back in the day and not being able to sit down without holding a support after every shot. I switched over to Newport and it was night and day. Newport cost more, but the only regret I had was ever trying to save money with Trinity in the first place.

There is no magic pill, as pacman said, but you do pay for the peace of mind of having a properly made product.

That photo of the grow tent turned UGL was from a real person, this year, selling to Canadians... Make sure your product is good

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
Hey guys. I'm gonna start my third cycle at 41. I have 2 connections for gear. Pereto about 1.8 times the cost of Boss or millennium. I've tried boss and millennium and know they are legit. And never heard anyone complain about it. But I have not tried any other ugls. I know pereto is legit from all the reviews. WHY IS PERTEO ALMOST TWICE AS MUCH. SHOULD I SPEND THE EXTRA CASH AND TRY IT OUT? Is it just demand?
Fyi - it will cost and extra 200-300 for the stack I wanna order.

Thanks
-- Another good place to start is by reading this article I wrote. It explains some of your concerns >>>> The Cost Of This AAS Business -- Small Labs