What's new

Chicago pro predictions!!

kenny101

Rookie
What is your top 5 for chicago pro this weekend for anyone following?

I'm going with

1. Roelly
2. Hunter
3. Shaaban
4. Hassan
5. Max Charles

Let's hear em! This is going to be a really stacked show, best show of the hear so far in my opinion

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210722-004127_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210722-004127_Gallery.jpg
    505.7 KB · Views: 19

peiguy

Rookie
What is your top 5 for chicago pro this weekend for anyone following?

I'm going with

1. Roelly
2. Hunter
3. Shaaban
4. Hassan
5. Max Charles

Let's hear em! This is going to be a really stacked show, best show of the hear so far in my opinion
I’ve got the same top 5… Shaaban is looking absolutely shredded, but I don’t think he can compete with the size of Roelly and Hunter. Hope Roelly comes in diced

kenny101

Rookie
I’ve got the same top 5… Shaaban is looking absolutely shredded, but I don’t think he can compete with the size of Roelly and Hunter. Hope Roelly comes in diced
I agree 100%, going to be an awesome show, personally I'm a big hunter fan but roelly is the man to beat for sure.

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
I would be similar. Roelly need to be on-top of his conditioning. It could turn out to be a good battle.

66Chevy

Super Moderator
I’m curious to see how Brett Wilkin stacks up to the rest of the field. And I am pulling for John Jewett in 212 to win and qualify for the O again.

PacMan

Seasoned VET
This is going to be a good show, it is going to be a toss up between some spots.

1. Roelly
2. Hunter / Shaaban
3. Shaaban / Hunter
4. Hassan / Max
5. Max Charles / Hassan

The guy's who do not win will be then going to Texas show in 2 weeks, where you then have Ian / Kucklo, this is also going to be a great show...

- PacMan

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
Roelly is going to be hard to beat for anyone

but Brett Wilkin is looking fuckin amazing and I think he can crack the top 3. I have roelly winning it. The next 4 will be Hunter, Max, Brett, and shaaban (in no particular order).

Brett doesn’t quite have the mass that the other guys do, but his details are incredible.

Wod

Seasoned VET
This is going to be a good show, it is going to be a toss up between some spots.

1. Roelly
2. Hunter / Shaaban
3. Shaaban / Hunter
4. Hassan / Max
5. Max Charles / Hassan

The guy's who do not win will be then going to Texas show in 2 weeks, where you then have Ian / Kucklo, this is also going to be a great show...

- PacMan

Agree with this 100%

kenny101

Rookie

1. Roelly
2. Hunter / Shaaban
3. Shaaban / Hunter
4. Hassan / Max
5. Max Charles / Hassan

- PacMan
Dont forget the tampa pro! Going to be another good show ,I'm really rooting for Ian to come out on top at tampa but with all these guys anything is possible another ian and hunter at tampa would be bad ass to see... needless to say someone big is not making it to the O this year...

Wod

Seasoned VET
Roelly is going to be hard to beat for anyone

but Brett Wilkin is looking fuckin amazing and I think he can crack the top 3. I have roelly winning it. The next 4 will be Hunter, Max, Brett, and shaaban (in no particular order).

Brett doesn’t quite have the mass that the other guys do, but his details are incredible.

I like Brett's physique the most out of everyone in the line up, but I think he just doesn't have the size to hang with guys like Hassan, Shaaban, etc.

I think he turned pro in classic a few years back.

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
I like Brett's physique the most out of everyone in the line up, but I think he just doesn't have the size to hang with guys like Hassan, Shaaban, etc.

I think he turned pro in classic a few years back.

That’s the tough part

In my opinion, Brett is one of the most aesthetic bodybuilders I’ve seen in the last couple years. His details are great and his abs aren’t distended, but he’s missing the size that a lot of these other guys have. In gaining the size, a lot of guys lose their details. It’s a hard trade off.

I’d really like to see Brett do well because his physique is one of the most impressive out there, but he’s competing with mass freaks, so it’s hard to tell how it will go. IMO he deserves top 3-5. He’s one of the best if not the best looking guy up there (from what we can see on Instagram of course).

Reactions: Wod

Wod

Seasoned VET
That’s the tough part

In my opinion, Brett is one of the most aesthetic bodybuilders I’ve seen in the last couple years. His details are great and his abs aren’t distended, but he’s missing the size that a lot of these other guys have. In gaining the size, a lot of guys lose their details. It’s a hard trade off.

I’d really like to see Brett do well because his physique is one of the most impressive out there, but he’s competing with mass freaks, so it’s hard to tell how it will go. IMO he deserves top 3-5. He’s one of the best if not the best looking guy up there (from what we can see on Instagram of course).

Yeah, It's very tough to keep the waist tight and put on enough mass to hang with the big boys. I think only a few have pulled it off. Rhoden, Dennis Wolf and Cedric are the only ones that come to mind in this era.

PacMan

Seasoned VET
IMO Hunter is going to place well at shows because of his dad's name/legacy. Their are a lot of politics in the pro ranks as we all know.

However, with that said, if Maxx & Shaaban come in shape like I hope they do Hunter could be 4th. And if Hassan can actually come in shape he would be 5th...

- PacMan

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
What do you think of that. I was thinking it could go this was. Hunter is a wild card for sure.

PacMan

Seasoned VET
This is how I saw it.

1. Hunter
2. Wilken / Max
3. Max / Wilken
4. Roelly
5. Shaaban
6. Hassan

However, tonight they still have a confirmation round, and that could change things up...

- PacMan

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
This is how I saw it.

1. Hunter
2. Wilken / Max
3. Max / Wilken
4. Roelly
5. Shaaban
6. Hassan

However, tonight they still have a confirmation round, and that could change things up...

- PacMan
It's so hard to know what the judges are doing when the send guys off to the side and then call them back. I know if it's a clear cut will they can just sent #1 off stage but these guys were called out in multiple groups.
I think you have it tho.

Top Bottom