What's new

Citadel Labs

Thanks for posting. I've heard of the GH but didn't realize it was a full UGL.

I'd love to hear the review after you finish.

Chobo88

Registered
Been using the growth for 2-3 months now which I'm a fan of. Didn't know they had other stuff in their line. Clean looking presentation.

TeamHybex

Registered
How long has this brand been around? It looks well done but you know how that same old song can end up.

turinabol 100.jpg

I'm using their TREN ACE as well, but I didnt upload a pic because it just looks the same as OP's
I am 10 days into my cycle and both products are just starting to kick in (also using test e and some arim)

So far im satisfied with both the Tren ace and Tbol, good stuff.

The next lab, I will try.

Just clean right now, with no trt.:)

Script hcg went well.:)

LiveLeak

Registered
Ok I went and grabbed some, wish me luck

Fast T/A, but I am not going to toot their horn until a few weeks in and have something real to discuss.

Vypuh

Registered
This is clearly just Pareto under a different label. I don't get why labs do this stupid shit?
From every Pareto injectable Ive seen, this doesnt look like them. They have pretty light injectables especially tren. This stuff looks alot darker than most Pareto pictures here. Could also be the lighting but who knows, anythings possible in this world

Vypuh

Registered
A REseller told you that? I doubt Pareto would put their products in a different labeled vial and sell it for less. Doesnt speak business to me just stupidity. To each their own though I guess

A REseller told you that? I doubt Pareto would put their products in a different labeled vial and sell it for less. Doesnt speak business to me just stupidity. To each their own though I guess
This was told to me by a local Pareto re-seller that I know - and I know that the individual does not own the brand - so I'll revise my statement and just say that I was told they are the same by a re-seller - so the statement may or may not be true.

Vypuh

Registered
Could be possible, but a big profit loss if theyre using the same raws for both labs. But hey if the products good its good

Could be possible, but a big profit loss if theyre using the same raws for both labs. But hey if the products good its good
Yep, who knows. I've been out of the UGL loop for a while now, but still see and talk to many of the guys at different gyms that I train at.

None of my business anyways. I am not sure why a local re-seller would go around telling people that, whether it's true or untrue. It's bad for business even for him. *Shrugs*

Vypuh

Registered
Yep, who knows. I've been out of the UGL loop for a while now, but still see and talk to many of the guys at different gyms that I train at.

None of my business anyways. I am not sure why a local re-seller would go around telling people that, whether it's true or untrue. It's bad for business even for him. *Shrugs*
Not bad for business if his customers take his word. But yeah who knows anymore theres a new ugl every week lmao