What's new

CJM 2% 20th Anniversary Apparel?

Thread starter #1

SimcoeDog

Registered
Who is down to crowd fund a commemorative anniversary clothing line.

Maybe "rocker" patches
M.E.E.M
2% HardCore
Monster Elite

2% EDC
"Education development Center" 😎

If I remember correctly Dr Juice & I had briefly mentioned this before.
COME ON Guys let's give ourselfs a 20th end of year kickoff.
I'm down to pitch!

A nice full back, All black ball cap with a 2% Diamond rocker patch.

A fitted sweater with a bunch of green blood spats lol.
Or all black /Grey with a beast/demon climbing out of Green molton at the bottom of the sweater/shirts

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of work for whoever is tasked with executing the whole thing. Just design and print out an 'iron on' and make your own....LOL. I'm partial to those '70s style iron ons with the shine and glitter.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
Dr Juice Can I start making some designs?
-- I missed this when it was initially posted so just seeing it now. I'm all for seeing some designs and getting some apparel done up. Especially some 20th Anniversary related designs! My only issue is time -- these days I have very little of it and for myself to handle any design would be near impossible. Four family illnesses and accidents -- fractured vertebrae, dementia, open heart surgery, and terminal cancer -- is ravaging my days. Yeah the latter half of 2018 has been a rough ride!

If you wish to get started on designing some cool logos or patches, then by all means do. Let me know what you come up with and we'll go from there.

-- I missed this when it was initially posted so just seeing it now. I'm all for seeing some designs and getting some apparel done up. Especially some 20th Anniversary related designs! My only issue is time -- these days I have very little of it and for myself to handle any design would be near impossible. Four family illnesses and accidents -- fractured vertebrae, dementia, open heart surgery, and terminal cancer -- is ravaging my days. Yeah the latter half of 2018 has been a rough ride!

If you wish to get started on designing some cool logos or patches, then by all means do. Let me know what you come up with and we'll go from there.
OMG Dr J, I'm really sorry to read about your family's health issues. I wish them to get well.

I'm not sure we need a logo. We have the Hulk (that's us) and we need to mention that we have celebrated our 20th anniversary.

Thread starter #17

SimcoeDog

Registered

I would be happy to start on the designes
I will work on it and keep everyone posted.
The product line will take time to come to fruition but I am excited to have the go ahead.

I’d be all over CJM anniversary gear. Get some buzz going and come up with some designs. I like the “less is more” idea as far as images. You’ve got my vote!
I like the less is more design as well, ide rock some cjm apparel, @SimcoeDog when you mention the patches are you talking about the iron/sew on ones because ide totally sew some of those on my riding vest😃😃😃😃