What's new

CJM 2% 20th Anniversary Apparel?

SonOfOdin

Registered
-- As I mentioned previously I'm down for some open source production and sales if anyone is interested. We could start a dedicated forum, or sub forum, within CJM and from there interested members could post a created "prototype" of any particular design and sort, i.e.: Tees, hoodies, tanks, toques, ball caps, stickers, patches, fridge magnets, coffee mugs, shaker cups . . . you name it, and then offer to take orders from members and sell it on CJM. I'm not interested in any kind of reimbursement or fee so this could also work to keep costs down for any products offered.

Going about CJM apparel and whatnot in this way would offer more creative thought and variety than what one sole person could. The amount of SKU's and size range could also be kept at a minimum so as not to be a financial risk or burden to any one person.

The only caveat (stipulation or limitation) would be that any offered "prototype design" to be destined for sale on CJM be endorsed first by the CJM Staff. This would ensure the design is tasteful to the CJM brand, and to ensure that anything offered to the CJM membership would be deemed "official and authentic CJM merchandise."
This was started a few days ago, still many layers to clean up but we like the font, we are also aware of the copyright law so we are deciding whether or not to grey scale or silhouette to make the print legal. Input from the community would also be appreciated as we are working on the 2%r logo as well. This is just a tinkering project for now please feel free again to pitch ideas!

Attachments

Last edited:

SonOfOdin

Registered
I'd ditch the HA looking stuff, if you want to wear that, get close with the club. Something original would be better.
Also a club does not get excited over a font. It is quite a brother hood I have met many. If that was the case majority of fonts wouldn't be used. If it was a three piece or two piece set then certainly. But most run under the stipulation of "colors" not text. Again, we appreciate the criticism and will be working on variables on everything. Much Obliged

SonOfOdin.

Also a club does not get excited over a font. It is quite a brother hood I have met many. If that was the case majority of fonts wouldn't be used. If it was a three piece or two piece set then certainly. But most run under the stipulation of "colors" not text. Again, we appreciate the criticism and will be working on variables on everything. Much Obliged

SonOfOdin.
I wasn't worried about the club getting bent out of shape, but more like looking like a bunch of wannabe try hards. If i want to look like I'm in an MC, I'll join one.

-- These are some designs of badges and patches I commissioned a graphics guy to create a few years back. They could be sewn onto leathers, jackets, hoodies, caps, toques, etc. Some actual garments made as well would be quite cool.

There's at least a couple in there I quite like.

@SonOfOdin this is what i was referring to, not your incredible hulk.

SonOfOdin

Registered
Hahaha, alright bröther, I'll tag you in another iteration we will see
@SonOfOdin this is what i was referring to, not your incredible hulk.
Yes indeed, you must clarify! The picture in which you are now referring to is not our artwork although we are drawing from some of the stylings! You see my friend things become confusing I didn't know what you were referring to.

SonOfOdin

Registered
My approval is not necessary in the least, let's be ourselves and not the rinse and repeat "tough guy" motorcycle club schtick.
Yes I agree in certain regards for sure. We are thinking the first proto may have the hulk on the back and a simple 2%er diamond on the chest (left side)

SonOfOdin

Registered
So - any action on this at all?
Did this fall by the wayside or are any mods doing it up?
Potentially on route my guys are tackling a prototype to see if its approved by the big wigs it should be done in a few weeks.
As I said, it’s not a real design I’be not been commissioned and not is it a good one. Just suggesting kind of what I’d like to see.
Hello brother of old, we are currently tackling a design that fits quite well. Mind you this is literally just started and needs smoothed out.( we are at 49 layers alone at this point) I would like as many ideas as possible for other iterations ect as this is for the community from the community as long as the proto is approved my the forum supers. It could potentially be a thing.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
I wasn't worried about the club getting bent out of shape, but more like looking like a bunch of wannabe try hards. If i want to look like I'm in an MC, I'll join one.
-- The MC looking designs were added in more for the benefit of my friends and our club here in Victoria. It's a muscle car club / motorcycle club dating back to 2010. The project was going to see them added to our vests (below), bikes, and cars. They weren't really intended for CJM members, that is unless Monsters here wanted such a patch, sticker or whatnot, in that particular shape and design.

-- The MC looking designs were added in more for the benefit of my friends and our club here in Victoria. It's a muscle car club / motorcycle club dating back to 2010. The project was going to see them added to our vests (below), bikes, and cars. They weren't really intended for CJM members, that is unless Monsters here wanted such a patch, sticker or whatnot, in that particular shape and design.

I’ve no personal issue with usage such as you posted Dr Juice as this is a car/MC application. I just hate how that imagery is used by everyone and their brother trying to look tough lol. I’ve been down the MC road and this affects my opinions lol.

CMJ

You could maybe do like a coolaid man type jug for juice but design the bottle it self like a Frankenstein.. or something simpler like vampire fangs. Like coolaid is the juice the vampire teeth a monster but have it red and white for canada?

If you wanted to get crazy make the handle a C a M somewhere in the middle then a J with a thicker outline on the other side of the jug.

It would be all layered and leave people wondering, easy to see if youre in the loop.. yet impossible to decode otherwise lol!

Attachments