What's new

CJM Clothing Prototypes

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
Yes, it was small and dirty with 1,000's of lbs of weights to move. It was an old school gym that policed itself. The older guys would keep any younger guys in line with the rules which were simple - respect the other members and put your shit away. They were friendly but there were some serious power lifters there too.
I would go back and work out there but I did find the no shirt thing kinda funny but I guess if you just put 8 hours of labour in and wanted to rip a quick workout and it was upper body - they would take their dirty work shirt off and start lifting.
I do remember they had a stack of white towels to wipe off the equipment but that was it.
Reminds me of a Golds Gym when I was in Phoenix that I worked out at for a few weeks. Few guys no shirts, of course massive monsters.. and a full bin of white towels to lay on benches when you worked out, then tossed in the hampers when done. Was a bigger gym but old school feel to it for sure.. the only thing that was really bad was the bathroom, literally each stall was like an outhouse, I have no idea how people can overfill a toilet with so much shit haha and still keep using it.. fucking bad for a big nice gym. :sick:

Goldenrod

VET
Reminds me of a Golds Gym when I was in Phoenix that I worked out at for a few weeks. Few guys no shirts, of course massive monsters.. and a full bin of white towels to lay on benches when you worked out, then tossed in the hampers when done. Was a bigger gym but old school feel to it for sure.. the only thing that was really bad was the bathroom, literally each stall was like an outhouse, I have no idea how people can overfill a toilet with so much shit haha and still keep using it.. fucking bad for a big nice gym. :sick:
LMAO, yes I don't like the stalls / bathrooms at the gym. I hear you on that one.

Big belly

Super Heavyweight
Yes, it was small and dirty with 1,000's of lbs of weights to move. It was an old school gym that policed itself. The older guys would keep any younger guys in line with the rules which were simple - respect the other members and put your shit away. They were friendly but there were some serious power lifters there too.
I would go back and work out there but I did find the no shirt thing kinda funny but I guess if you just put 8 hours of labour in and wanted to rip a quick workout and it was upper body - they would take their dirty work shirt off and start lifting.
I do remember they had a stack of white towels to wipe off the equipment but that was it.
Sounds like my kind of place know distractions just hard work love it

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
Don't think those pens a good idea...with some of the threads I've read the last year by new members poppin in ,we'd be havin these dummies trying to inject these things 💉🥴🖋

They look freakin great 👍