What's new

CJM Fantasy hockey pool

PacMan

Seasoned VET
GRRRR... So, last night the yahoo pool sends me an update stating Varlamov (who has been killing it for me all year), is out with a lower body injury. So I drop him and pick up a healthy Jack Campbell.

Well, shit, Varlamov starts tonight and gets a shutout and I get an update stating Campbell is out with lower body injury.

F*** me, that just ruined everything for me, as I have always relied on my goalies for points...

Yes, I am bitter and venting, lol...

- PacMan

Last edited:

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
I think it’s all over but the cryin’

I had a gaggle of ppd games this week and Bennett’s was down who was a monster after coming to Florida (get him in your playoff pools fellas). And now McKinnon is down with an injury.

I also benched hellebuyck against Calgary cause he’s been in the shithouse and the fucker came up with a 40pt night!

I think cheapy has it all but locked up. He needs to strap that sweet trophy to the hood of his car like a hood ornament! Lol

Cheapshot

Super Heavyweight
I think it’s all over but the cryin’

I had a gaggle of ppd games this week and Bennett’s was down who was a monster after coming to Florida (get him in your playoff pools fellas). And now McKinnon is down with an injury.

I also benched hellebuyck against Calgary cause he’s been in the shithouse and the fucker came up with a 40pt night!

I think cheapy has it all but locked up. He needs to strap that sweet trophy to the hood of his car like a hood ornament! Lol
Its definitely not over. If pavelski has another night like that. He had more points then my whole team..lol 37 points I think. It should be close

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
Its definitely not over. If pavelski has another night like that. He had more points then my whole team..lol 37 points I think. It should be close

now his game is ppd too!

pionk just went out too.

I’m doomed!

Top Bottom