What's new

CJM is back up and running!

Many thanks to those who exercised their patience over the last few days during our migration to the new board and amid our transition to XenForo.

Please note there's still a few things that need to get migrated over (Ex; Likes) which will be implemented no later than Tuesday of this coming week. Additionally, if you run into any glitches or anything you're unsure of please contact either myself or Dr Juice via the PM system and notify us immediately. The transition from vBulletin to XenForo isn't completely perfected yet and we're expecting some minor hiccups over the next few weeks.

Further note there's still a host of changes/adjustments that will come to the surface over the next while, but the board is operating in its usual capacity from this point on.
Looks great guys. Keep up the good work. We all appreciate it big time.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
It is just faster as you don't need to open a page in safari or any webrowser and it gives you notifications when something new is posted etc. Basically just faster and simple, maybe I am lazy when I do internet stuff LOL.
-- Ah ok. I believe Tapatalk is in the works and will be added when BC and the tech team get around to adding additional functions.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- We just surpassed 13,000 Monsters . . . again. During the transition time accounts were lost, deleted, and or, expired which brought our member base down significantly, but lo-and-behold it shot right back up to over 13k and growing!!! Keep The Monster Nation growing (y)
-- WOWSERS! We just surpassed 13,300 members yesterday! Incredible growth since this last post (above). That's virtually 100 new Monsters per month! Well done CJM (y)

p.s. Keep those awesome introductions coming (y)

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- WOWSERS! We just surpassed 13,300 members yesterday! Incredible growth since this last post (above). That's virtually 100 new Monsters per month! Well done CJM (y)

p.s. Keep those awesome introductions coming (y)
-- Some quick math shows 'The Monster Nation' is showing no signs of slowing. We're holding a steady growth rate with 112 new Monsters since this last post 38 days ago!! Great stuff members. Keep the flow of fresh Monsters coming to our door and announcing their arrival :)

vancitybb

Registered
-- 'The Monster Nation' just keeps growing meaner and greener by-the-day with the addition of 97 new Monsters in the month of March. March Madness if you ask me (y)
There's always been something really cool and unique about the online Canadian BB community. Great to see it alive and growing.