What's new

CJM presents the 2020 Dubious Awards-Lockdown Edition

KetoMuscles

Super Heavyweight
This was so well written, I felt like I was actually there in the audience. Laughing and cheering for all you great peeps!!
I even tried to get Kas Savages autograph. But the crowd around her was to big. Literally! Monsters all of you. But that’s why I’m here. To be constantly motivated to do better and get bigger.
Great job everyone. Thanks

shenisdfae

Banned
I dont think anyone here could argue he is or was strong as hell back few years of juice maker of juice maker b of him doin literally 3 to 3.5 times bodyweight for reps. Slow, controlled good form.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
Haha I missed this thread on its initial posting but holy crap am I glad I found it now
"Pewbert vs EVERYbody" lol

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- Bravo. Well done! I needed a good laugh and this filled the prescription perfectly. The all of you did a tremendous job putting this together. I know the time and effort involved and it's not a small, nor easy, task.

CJM has always been a nutty place filled with the wacky, weird, and wonderful . . . if not downright absurd! My intention with the CJM Dubious Awards was to highlight these interactions and to even honor them. To shine a spotlight on unique posts and threads that entertained us in some way throughout the year and immortalize them in a befitting way. And what better way than a CJM awards ceremony 😁

The CJM Dubious Awards live on and there's no telling what nonsensical and preposterous incidents the next calendar year will bring! I can't wait.