What's new

Clean head

punisher95

Super Heavyweight
For all my fellow Brothers whom are bald usually I just shave my head but lately I've been getting a lot of stubble right of the bat what do you guys use or do for a smooth clean head

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
For all my fellow Brothers whom are bald usually I just shave my head but lately I've been getting a lot of stubble right of the bat what do you guys use or do for a smooth clean head
I used to BIC it every few days. It got to the point a close shave was good enough so I picked up a 5 blade electric razor off Amazon that does the trick nicely, it's fast, waterproof and keeps me short enough to satisfy me for the majority of the time.

Rozia Upgrade 6D Razors for Men - 6 in1 Bald Head Shaver - LED Display Shavers for Men - Multifunctional Electric Razor for Men Grooming Kit - Cordles https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08T1KB3H2/ref=cm_sw_r_apanp_FN7MZM53m4aVX
is what I picked up.

Kdiba

Middleweight
Double edged safety razor if I want it right down to the wood. It’s cost effective and easy once you get the hang of it. I switch between that and an electric razor similar to the one posted above.

CurtisP

VET
Is this for real?
Do you use it yourself or do you just know about it?
I am very intrigued, too bad its specially designed for black men.

It is for real. I have used the regular one with good results. I didn’t know about the bald head option then. My wife has been using it on her box, twice a week and it’s as smooth as waxing with no pain

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
It is for real. I have used the regular one with good results. I didn’t know about the bald head option then. My wife has been using it on her box, twice a week and it’s as smooth as waxing with no pain
Well I'm gonna have to give it a go. Thanks for sharing.

CurtisP

VET
I ordered two of the bald head to try.
Ever since I competed I prefer keeping by body hair at a minimum, have you ever tried it anywhere else? Legs arms chest or back? Do you get more that 4 days out of it?
I have used it on my neck because my beard grows ridiculously fast down my neck and a straight blade irritates it - my neck I get about 5 or 6 days before it starts to itch again.

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
I used to BIC it every few days. It got to the point a close shave was good enough so I picked up a 5 blade electric razor off Amazon that does the trick nicely, it's fast, waterproof and keeps me short enough to satisfy me for the majority of the time.

Rozia Upgrade 6D Razors for Men - 6 in1 Bald Head Shaver - LED Display Shavers for Men - Multifunctional Electric Razor for Men Grooming Kit - Cordles https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08T1KB3H2/ref=cm_sw_r_apanp_FN7MZM53m4aVX
is what I picked up.
Jesus Christ are you me? This response is word for word my progression. I was biccing once per week, and I just got really tired of the time it took me to make it perfect. So I picked up a cheap shaver off Amazon and just do it for a few minutes every day or two.

Even the Razor you bought off Amazon, mine is basically the same one, just a different color. Not wild about it though, I think mine is getting dull. So I might try a different brand.

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Jesus Christ are you me? This response is word for word my progression. I was biccing once per week, and I just got really tired of the time it took me to make it perfect. So I picked up a cheap shaver off Amazon and just do it for a few minutes every day or two.

Even the Razor you bought off Amazon, mine is basically the same one, just a different color. Not wild about it though, I think mine is getting dull. So I might try a different brand.
You got the pink one didn't ya 😂
The one I posted is my second, the first one I had I melted due to an excess current situation 😉
This one is the closest I've been able to get with an electric razor.

Ryujiin

Lightweight

is what I picked up.
Also what I use. Not the same brand but that same thing. Pitbull knock off and such. Twice a week, 5min and done. Little matte powder to finish it off.

Top Bottom