What's new

Clinivex Pharmaceuticals review

fsn

Rookie
I started checking some of the products from this lab but I've never pulled the trigger. They seem to have a variety of stuff, well labeled products (at least through the pictures) and chat support... but never saw people talking about them here...
Maybe no review is a bad sign?

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
I started checking some of the products from this lab but I've never pulled the trigger. They seem to have a variety of stuff, well labeled products (at least through the pictures) and chat support... but never saw people talking about them here...
Maybe no review is a bad sign?
I've heard of alot of labs this one isn't on that list, after looking at where they are carried on I think their are much better options out there.

fsn

Rookie
By reading this thread now it makes sense to judge that way... I should've been more specific and have given more context, so here we go.
5 months ago I started my TRT, 200mg/week and my life just changed... lost body fat even without hitting the gym too often, mood improved dramatically (stabilized - no more ups and downs, thank God), and then, got back to working out a couple months ago, doing some heavy lifting nowadays. So, I decided to pull the trigger with my first cycle, 40mg Anavar/day, 200mg/week testo and 200mg/every 3 days masteron for a total of 3 months.
After deciding I started looking for sources as I don't know anything here in Canada, back in my home country it was easy due to the connections and stuff. So, before buying I started looking for reviews trying to find some reliable lab, and I found myself here at cjm.
Pareto and Syn have really good reviews, but when you google where to buy gear, this lab was the first, website was ok, prices ok too, but no reviews so that's why I asked here.
Maybe this helps remove the shill feeling haha. Thanks all

fsn

Rookie
They offered good pricing for bulk purchases... also, response from their support is great, different from Pareto, where they seem to don't give a f when I asked about my order for instance... maybe I'm too soft expecting a good support from them.
Anyways, thanks for all the chat here, let me focus now on getting the results from the workouts combined with the gear!

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
They offered good pricing for bulk purchases... also, response from their support is great, different from Pareto, where they seem to don't give a f when I asked about my order for instance... maybe I'm too soft expecting a good support from them.
Anyways, thanks for all the chat here, let me focus now on getting the results from the workouts combined with the gear!
Just curious how long you waited before asking about your order, and what issue you were having that you made you want to ask about your order.

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
I've never experienced bad service with pareto. I haven't ordered in a while (my life has shifted from certain interests to more of a family focus) but I check here every once in a while and never hear bad stuff about them.
Except for when it comes to a first time poster who wants to hype up another unknown lab.
Does not seem legit 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom