What's new

Contest Ideas 💡

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
I was going to suggest a farting contest with all this protein in me but damn it I can't get the movie attached. I sent it to @Bigtuna84 via imessage - he was impressed lol. Not near as bad as the crap he sends me. I have a feeling the file is too large and I'm on my windows computer so will upload with my ipad later for your enjoyment. If it isn't too big - no comments @CurtisP or should I call you Tripod.

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
I was going to suggest a farting contest with all this protein in me but damn it I can't get the movie attached. I sent it to @Bigtuna84 via imessage - he was impressed lol. Not near as bad as the crap he sends me. I have a feeling the file is too large and I'm on my windows computer so will upload with my ipad later for your enjoyment. If it isn't too big - no comments @CurtisP or should I call you Tripod.
I can smell you all the way over here....

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
How about a contest to see who can come up with the most ridiculous sounding UGL lab name?
Admins can judge or we can put it to a vote.

Extra points for coming up with HORRIBLE MS Paint logos/labels!
Precision International Pharma

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
damn it, it only allows pics and no videos. I always video the fart to prove authentic.

Sabre Star

Administrator
@Goldenrod I have 3 different styles of shirts, some tuques, and 1 style Hoody (that’s the same style as one of the t shirts). I haven’t put them up for sale yet as I only had a handful of each made just to see how they would look. We will be getting more styles/variations made alongside some additional products (ie:water bottles, track suit, etc...).

millenium girl

CJM’s GROUPIE
In the near future we will be running some contests for prizes. Anyone that has any ideas please list them here. Feel free to be creative!
At SSB we used to reward the poster of the month (he would get some goodies).
Another kinda contest was a transformation contest. The member who made the most progress (based on before/after pics) would get goodies.
Or free stuff for the person who picks the right # or closest # (between 1 and 200 for example),