What's new

Contest Ideas 💡

Goldenrod

VET
Your Bodyweight rep contest for each squat, bench and deadlift. So if you weigh 225 you do as many reps on the squat, bench and deadlift with 225 lbs. Total reps wins.
Just read this and we can hand the prize to you right now lol. You set a new PR everyday and are probably the strongest guy I know from reading your log. No sarcasm in this comment - truly amazing for a guy in their 40's.

Reactions: Lex

Goldenrod

VET
Being back in the gym and lifting heavy got my calluses coming back in. What about a pic of the person with the most hardcore calluses?
If @Bagua is around and you want to see calluses get him to post a pic of his fists. He punches rocks and the rocks have his knuckle imprints in them. I have never seen mits like that before. Talk about hands of stone.

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
If @Bagua is around and you want to see calluses get him to post a pic of his fists. He punches rocks and the rocks have his knuckle imprints in them. I have never seen mits like that before. Talk about hands of stone.
Well shit... I gotta see this!

Reactions: Lex

Meee

Heavyweight
Best caption to a photo
Funniest fill in the blank
Best "amateur home video"
Best diy project
Most ridiculous funny mistake story

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
Best caption to a photo
Funniest fill in the blank
Best "amateur home video"
Best diy project
Most ridiculous funny mistake story
I bet you have lots of amateur home videos, mr drone pilot. Lol

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
who can read the most posts at CJM.
People are just going to be clicking on threads to bring down that "new thread" number and not actually reading... I say this because I know I don’t stand a chance. Lol

Feelburned

Middleweight
That's a awesome idea ,should also have it in category's because some of you guys are jacked to shit and make some of us look anarexic lol ,lightweight ,heavy weight ,middleweight , and so on
Why not do a 3 month challenge

entrants upload photo holding a newspaper with date on it with current stats
Then after 3 months photo with newspaper again showing date

we all use gear here - so it will boil down to who works and eats harder.

can set up a “panel” of judges - being mods/admins or even regular users.

sammy

Rookie
Who can do the most muscle ups . And you can have weight categories. Anyone 300Lbs or close who can do one muscle up wins .

Kas Savage

Ms. Fitness Star MB
how many times your doctor as told you to stop lifting weights due to your body's CK levels