What's new

Copper Peptide info

Goldenrod

VET
From what you've found is it site specific for the hair growth?
No, you inject it into your fat or muscle and it works systemically. There are products for scalp/hair but I am trying to get the other benefits as well from using it injection form.

Goldenrod

VET
ran 25 mg for the first 6 days and just increased it to 50 mg. I can confirm these shots are not pleasant. I am using a slin pin into my legs.
It isn't near enough pain to make me stop but my leg was sore with 2 ML's in last night but gone this morning.
Haven't been on it long enough to notice anything but no negative sides. Peptides aren't magic and need time to work.

A few more days of 50 mg per day and I will give it 3-6 months to see if it does anything much like the epithalon.

I have a high pain tolerance but I can't imagine shooting 200 mg like some sites say is required and expecting to use your legs for 12 hours.

tristan

Super Heavyweight
I wonder whether it’s effective against coronavirus.

In vitro, copper ions destroy the viron’s capsid on contact, almost immediately.

Goldenrod

VET
@tristan - appears Thymosin Alpha 1 is the peptide being tested in the high risk population/people with compromised immune systems and the elderly. I posted a few articles, and whether people are worries/not/believe it exists at all, the fact remains there are studies using it as protective agent against covid.

Justpicaname5

Super Heavyweight
ran 25 mg for the first 6 days and just increased it to 50 mg. I can confirm these shots are not pleasant. I am using a slin pin into my legs.
It isn't near enough pain to make me stop but my leg was sore with 2 ML's in last night but gone this morning.
Haven't been on it long enough to notice anything but no negative sides. Peptides aren't magic and need time to work.

A few more days of 50 mg per day and I will give it 3-6 months to see if it does anything much like the epithalon.

I have a high pain tolerance but I can't imagine shooting 200 mg like some sites say is required and expecting to use your legs for 12 hours.
So the wife is half way done her ten days .. aprox..
I will say at 62.5mg daily IM injections..... wow it has been an AMAZING change to her skin.. her face. Just a amazing shine.. color... visible line reductions!! I am very impressed!!
Now don't get me wrong.. not a miracle treatment.. but its way more than I expected!!
To try and put it in perspective.. its about the difference from no make-up to a decent coat of foundation.... it's about the best I can describe.

Goldenrod

VET
So the wife is half way done her ten days .. aprox..
I will say at 62.5mg daily IM injections..... wow it has been an AMAZING change to her skin.. her face. Just a amazing shine.. color... visible line reductions!! I am very impressed!!
Now don't get me wrong.. not a miracle treatment.. but its way more than I expected!!
To try and put it in perspective.. its about the difference from no make-up to a decent coat of foundation.... it's about the best I can describe.
I'm using 50 mg a day and just about to my 10th day. I can't imagine injecting 100-200 mg of this peptide into me and I have a high pain tolerance. I do it at night now as my leg is pretty much useless for about 6-12 hours after 50 mg with a slin pin.
I don't mind the pain but the inability to bend my leg properly is a pain.
I am not sure if it has made a difference in my skin/hair, etc. I figure it will take some time as this is a once every 6-12 months like epithalon. I hope the other health benefits touted for this peptide come to fruition.

Justpicaname5

Super Heavyweight
I'm using 50 mg a day and just about to my 10th day. I can't imagine injecting 100-200 mg of this peptide into me and I have a high pain tolerance. I do it at night now as my leg is pretty much useless for about 6-12 hours after 50 mg with a slin pin.
I don't mind the pain but the inability to bend my leg properly is a pain.
I am not sure if it has made a difference in my skin/hair, etc. I figure it will take some time as this is a once every 6-12 months like epithalon. I hope the other health benefits touted for this peptide come to fruition.
The wife had MAJOR pip on the 1st injection and it hasn't hurt since.. every other injection went pip free. Its 2.5ml in the VG

Goldenrod

VET
The wife had MAJOR pip on the 1st injection and it hasn't hurt since.. every other injection went pip free. Its 2.5ml in the VG
Maybe I should try IM in the glutes vs. slin pin in the legs. Regardless, I'm almost done and I don't mind 12 hours of discomfort as its gone the next day. Are you using INNO's or did you get it from a website? Not asking for your source as that is not allowed but curious if you are using the same stuff.

Justpicaname5

Super Heavyweight
Maybe I should try IM in the glutes vs. slin pin in the legs. Regardless, I'm almost done and I don't mind 12 hours of discomfort as its gone the next day. Are you using INNO's or did you get it from a website? Not asking for your source as that is not allowed but curious if you are using the same stuff.
Yes IM seems to be the way to go, especially at 2.5ml .. that would not work well subQ .. even as thin as the peptide is.
Yes ordered from inno .. the nice deep blue color liquid

Goldenrod

VET
Update - been about a month since I took the the copper peptide. Stopped after the 10th or 11th day.
No negative side effects to speak of but I have noticed the regular shedding when I shampoo has pretty much stopped. This is a known benefit of this peptide.
I was waiting to see if it was just a coincidence but after 2 weeks, I noticed a lot less hair in my hands after a shampoo.

I have wrinkles in my neck because I have a large neck when I lift but many times I had to stop due to injuries or just took a few months/years off major training and my weight fluctuated between 195-230. Those are the deepest wrinkles I have by a long shot. I noticed they have not disappeared but are not nearly as obvious.

I should mention I also did 10 days of epithalon months back but that had no impact on hair loss.

I took a low dose of 25 mg for 5 days and 50 mg for another 5 days.
I will increase to 100 mg per day in another 5 months.

Lumetic

Rookie

At best you'll be miserable and hate life from the PIP at 100mg, even in divided injections.
25mg per day is plenty. Using it for longer is much better than using more.
5 months good...100mg unnecessary.

If you are absolutely adamant about 4cc per day, IV it. I'm serious.
Use a 27g x 0.5" winged infusion set.

Search for: Terumo SV27EL IV INFUSION SET WINGED 27G X 0.5" W/8" TUBING, REGULAR WALL, BX/100,

The tubing allows for great flexibility over a rigid needle/syringe combo.
Insert, tape in place, twist on the Luer lock syringe with the API, administer, flush with saline/LRS from a separate syringe (if you want).

The needle is small enough that even once per day in the same vein will not be terribly problematic.
You can however find suitable veins anywhere with a tourniquet.
Leg veins can work well since it frees up both hands if you are doing this solo.

One other alternative:
Inno has a product called R.O.L.A, (Rapid Onset Long Acting), which is a mixture of Lidocaine and Bupivacaine.
Add the smallest amount to make 4cc of GHK-Cu tolerable, it will require a bit of experimentation.
If it is asked for I'm sure someone will find it.

Last edited:

Goldenrod

VET
At best you'll be miserable and hate life from the PIP at 100mg, even in divided injections.
25mg per day is plenty. Using it for longer is much better than using more.
5 months good...100mg unnecessary.

If you are absolutely adamant about 4cc per day, IV it. I'm serious.
Use a 27g x 0.5" winged infusion set.

Search for: Terumo SV27EL IV INFUSION SET WINGED 27G X 0.5" W/8" TUBING, REGULAR WALL, BX/100,

The tubing allows for great flexibility over a rigid needle/syringe combo.
Insert, tape in place, twist on the Luer lock syringe with the API, administer, flush with saline/LRS from a separate syringe (if you want).

The needle is small enough that even once per day in the same vein will not be terribly problematic.
You can however find suitable veins anywhere with a tourniquet.
Leg veins can work well since it frees up both hands if you are doing this solo.

One other alternative:
Inno has a product called R.O.L.A, (Rapid Onset Long Acting), which is a mixture of Lidocaine and Bupivacaine.
Add the smallest amount to make 4cc of GHK-Cu tolerable, it will require a bit of experimentation.
If it is asked for I'm sure someone will find it.
thank you

Justpicaname5

Super Heavyweight
thank you
That's awesome...

its been about 2 weeks since my wife finished her run. She was doing 3ml per injection. IM injections
Only had bad pip the first shot. Was doing 75mg a day.
Her skin looks amazing. Hair as well. Definitely a huge noticable difference.
I'm thinking of trying it for myself

Rosconow

Lightweight
Update - been about a month since I took the the copper peptide. Stopped after the 10th or 11th day.
No negative side effects to speak of but I have noticed the regular shedding when I shampoo has pretty much stopped. This is a known benefit of this peptide.
I was waiting to see if it was just a coincidence but after 2 weeks, I noticed a lot less hair in my hands after a shampoo.

I have wrinkles in my neck because I have a large neck when I lift but many times I had to stop due to injuries or just took a few months/years off major training and my weight fluctuated between 195-230. Those are the deepest wrinkles I have by a long shot. I noticed they have not disappeared but are not nearly as obvious.

I should mention I also did 10 days of epithalon months back but that had no impact on hair loss.

I took a low dose of 25 mg for 5 days and 50 mg for another 5 days.
I just recieved my ghk-cu from Canpep. 20mg vials. Gonna try 2mg subq shots for a 10 day run to gauge reaction.

Then will wait 3-4 months and run 10mg daily for 10 days. Will assess affects and continue research.

@Goldenrod , did you boost zinc at all? Excess copper can deplete zinc. Just wondering.

Goldenrod

VET
I just recieved my ghk-cu from Canpep. 20mg vials. Gonna try 2mg subq shots for a 10 day run to gauge reaction.

Then will wait 3-4 months and run 10mg daily for 10 days. Will assess affects and continue research.

@Goldenrod , did you boost zinc at all? Excess copper can deplete zinc. Just wondering.
Yes, I went from one to two zinc tabs a day but nothing extreme. (50 mg to 100 mg) How many mg / ml is the peptide from Canpep? In flu season I always take selenium, zinc, vitamin c and d in larger doses. Instead of taking with my morning meal, I just took with my morning and supper meal as well.

I was doing sub-c shots in the leg and I can tell you I had 12 hours of pain and shots don't bother me at all. My leg was pretty much useless the way Lumetic describes the pain. I moved to IM in the glute and I didn't feel 50 mg for more than an hour. The longer I shot it the better each shot got.

The paper I attached and the info I found has such a wide variety of dosages for 10 days I don't have a clue how much to take except Lumtetic suggested less for longer periods which fits with the way I take everything which works for me. 25-50 mg and I see a difference and that was only for 10 days.

Look forward to seeing how many mg/ml your product has and how you like it. I looked up Canpep and couldn't find it

Last edited: