What's new

CPA Nationals

PacMan

Vet
I was prepping for it and had to pull out 3 weeks ago with a Quad tear. Huge piss off after dieting for 14 weeks.

We were looking awesome, bigger, fuller, and better condition at the same weight as last year.

Oh well, more drive for next year. That is Bodybuilding...

- PacMan

Upjohn

Rookie
Anyone else competing?
Was wondering what was up. U still injured with that accident? How has ur prep gone since that Vancouver Show (i think) u were goin in? Is ur wife competing in this show also?

Goodluck👍💪💪

BC

Administrator
I was prepping for it and had to pull out 3 weeks ago with a Quad tear. Huge piss off after dieting for 14 weeks.

We were looking awesome, bigger, fuller, and better condition at the same weight as last year.

- PacMan
Thought you switched over to Men's Physique?

Goldenrod

Rookie

- PacMan
How did you tear your quad? Serious as in surgery? Sorry bud - bad luck.

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
Was wondering what was up. U still injured with that accident? How has ur prep gone since that Vancouver Show (i think) u were goin in? Is ur wife competing in this show also?

Goodluck👍💪💪
Her and I are living separately right now, it’s a tough situation to be perfectly honest. Almost threw in the ol’ prep towel multiple times. Friends like @Zuespas and @66Chevy have helped me keep my head on straight. My shoulder is still fucked from the crash, my ruptured eardrum and post concussion syndrome make sleep a scarce commodity and the anti anxiety meds the doc put me on really fuck with my motivation but whatever. Everyone has challenges, it’s just what we decide to do with them...

Upjohn

Rookie
Her and I are living separately right now, it’s a tough situation to be perfectly honest. Almost threw in the ol’ prep towel multiple times. Friends like @Zuespas and @66Chevy have helped me keep my head on straight. My shoulder is still fucked from the crash, my ruptured eardrum and post concussion syndrome make sleep a scarce commodity and the anti anxiety meds the doc put me on really fuck with my motivation but whatever. Everyone has challenges, it’s just what we decide to do with them...
Wow faak thats alot to carry , good on you👌

True worker bee . Had a buddy long time ago givin me life advice about a story of ‘ get ur lunchbox and get to work’ ...... basically about putting ur head down n get shit done when times r tough kinda deal.

Im sure ‘gettin to work’ with ur show in regards to training/diet food prep keeps the mind better than it would be without .

No matter what iam rootin for ya 💪

PacMan

Vet
How did you tear your quad? Serious as in surgery? Sorry bud - bad luck.
To be completely honest, I did my cardio before bed, went to sleep, woke up did step mill and 1 hour later i was at work and dropped. Could not lift my leg up. It all steamed from my knee injuries over the years and it is the tendon that connects the quad and groin. Doctor said it was only a matter of time as it was hanging on by a thread. I continued dieting for the show in hopes but realistically, had to shut it down as it was only going to get worse. I only shut it down 10 days ago.

I am continuing to diet however as I have Mexico in 2 weeks. Should be a nice rebound there, lol...

- PacMan

PacMan

Vet
PREP creates havoc on relationships big time.

Broke up with my ex 2 weeks out last year after 9 years...

- PAcMan

Reactions: Wod

Upjohn

Rookie
PREP creates havoc on relationships big time.

Broke up with my ex 2 weeks out last year after 9 years...

- PAcMan
My only show i did , my lady of 5 years (that was instrumental in helping me stand on stage in so many different ways ) , dumped me within months after the show...... probably couldn’t handle to be with a third-place finisher 😆😂🤣🤪

Goldenrod

Rookie
To be completely honest, I did my cardio before bed, went to sleep, woke up did step mill and 1 hour later i was at work and dropped. Could not lift my leg up. It all steamed from my knee injuries over the years and it is the tendon that connects the quad and groin. Doctor said it was only a matter of time as it was hanging on by a thread. I continued dieting for the show in hopes but realistically, had to shut it down as it was only going to get worse. I only shut it down 10 days ago.

I am continuing to diet however as I have Mexico in 2 weeks. Should be a nice rebound there, lol...

- PacMan
Will it heal on its own or surgery? Tendon injuries are tough but I know few guys who had completely unattached tendons and you would never know it after their surgery. Hope for a quick recovery.

PacMan

Vet
Will it heal on its own or surgery? Tendon injuries are tough but I know few guys who had completely unattached tendons and you would never know it after their surgery. Hope for a quick recovery.
I have been working around knee injuries for years now. I actually have ZERO cartilage in both knees.

I have been hitting Hams, Glutes 2x per week with no issues. Just giving things time to heal.

Have also been keeping up with my regular messages, and laser therapy on the knees, quads.

Thank you my friend...

- PacMan

nitrous

Rookie
I have been working around knee injuries for years now. I actually have ZERO cartilage in both knees.

I have been hitting Hams, Glutes 2x per week with no issues. Just giving things time to heal.

Have also been keeping up with my regular messages, and laser therapy on the knees, quads.

Thank you my friend...

- PacMan
Have you ever look at PRP treatment or viscosupplement injections?

Reactions: St