What's new

Creatine and glutamine

Thread starter #1

punisher95

Registered
Hey everyone I was wondering what’s everyone’s go to creatine mono, hcl, kreakliyn?
How do you guys dose it pre workout/post workout?
And do you guys take glutamine post I’ve been taking it bedtime and upon waking up
Thanks for your feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xpac2

Registered
Nothing beats good old Monohydrate! The bonus is that its the cheapest as well. I usually take it pre workout with Beta Alanine and caffeine as a pre.
Glutamine hasn't really stood the test of time as an effective supp. There is some evidence that it helps immunity but not much for building muscle. And its expensive!

Jdave

Registered
Nothing beats good old Monohydrate! The bonus is that its the cheapest as well. I usually take it pre workout with Beta Alanine and caffeine as a pre.
Glutamine hasn't really stood the test of time as an effective supp. There is some evidence that it helps immunity but not much for building muscle. And its expensive!
I would stick with monohydrate as well
Micronized monohydrate is supposed dissolve and absorb better than regular mono before it turns into the waste by product creatinine
It also only supposed to create “bloating” in the muscle fiber not gut as was a common misconception. Don’t waste your money on HCI or matrix blends or purple-K/kreakylin or whatever it’s called

66Chevy

Super Moderator
yep, I use plain ol' monohydrate 5-10 grams intra with 5 grams glutamine, and half scoop of John Meadows/Granite Supps Keto Factor X and/or his EAA's.

Jdave

Registered
I use about 10- 15g with the same amount of citruline malate
Split it in two and drink it pre and intra

I used to take glutamine but never really felt the difference so I just spend my money on other amino acids - specifically BCAAs higher in leucine, valine and isoleucine

kaly11

Registered
Can't say I have ever used creatine in my years of training.

If I was to, creapure monohydrate would be my go to.

I used to take creatine mixed with apple juice but it gave me so much stomach upsets that I stopped. I didn't really notice a difference in endurance or anything.

As far as glutamine is concerned it helped with some constipation issues that I had lol.

Pewbert

Registered
I take creatine every day. I think its doing something, but I'm not sure.

With glutamine I never noticed any increased recovery or any benefits.

I'll take a month off creatine a couple of times a year.

I think my pumps are better with it, then with out it.