What's new

Cruising !!?

Crazyguy

Lightweight
Bloods before I juiced?

Do you have the links to the studies? Curious to see them for the length of time they followed steroids abusers.
To be fair, the studies all followed trt users, who used for extended periods.
If I recall some were on for 10+ years.

None were recreational users.

Crazyguy

Lightweight
He shared an article, which clearly has a very low sample, several uncontrolled variables like the credibility of the “recruitment of androgen users through social media” and a conclusion inviting you to have 9 to 18 months of decreased wellbeing.

@Crazyguy have you ever heard about respect? There is a reason he has a green badge. He was right though, there is a dick around.
Relax guy, wasn’t meant to be disrespectful.

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
Yes I do except that but no amount of Pct ( hcg)can bring you back?
I cruised for about 2 years, came off because I'm planning to have a kid(s?) soon. I used the protocol outlined by dr scally pct, this ended about a month back. I'll be starting ToNgat Ali and fedogia (maybe hype, maybe real deal) to better aid fertility and mood. My fiancé gets her IUD out in September. So 9-10 months after that I'll let you know if it works.

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Consider chronic use of HCG for cruising / TRT.

There are some good doctors in WA wih BC patient lists, and keep patients on it throughout.

HCG mimics LH in order to mitigate shutdown.

TrenAce

Heavyweight

There are some good doctors in WA wih BC patient lists, and keep patients on it throughout.

I was told by an endo hcg just stimulates the pituitary and some may remain shut down still. He told me 90% of his gear using patients have recovered fully with simple cessation of all
Hormones no clomid no hcg nothing for a minimum 6 months up to 1.5 years. Is that a mental battle a lot of us want to pursue? Fuck no

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight

I got a handful of buddy’s running HCG full time , take 4 weeks off every 3 months or so. They are all mid to high 30’s for testosterone , they don’t dabble in the steriod world so they don’t fuck things up with a blast and have to start from scratch.

Rolls roydz

Super Heavyweight
I was told by an endo hcg just stimulates the pituitary and some may remain shut down still. He told me 90% of his gear using patients have recovered fully with simple cessation of all
Hormones no clomid no hcg nothing for a minimum 6 months up to 1.5 years. Is that a mental battle a lot of us want to pursue? Fuck no
100% the first approach most doctors want to pursue. The real problem is how wide the test range is and to convince the patient that bieng under 650ng is healthy and ok.

MRAB09

Rookie
When is a good time to start cruising I have done two cycles and I am sick of loosing a lot the gains and I think I am ready to start my cruise in between my blasts should I give it a go or keep staying off for atleast four months in between I am 27 5’5” and 185 lbs
Youre 27.... id ask yourself

1) are u ok with TRT for life?

2) are your symptoms unbareable when off? Joints? Libido? Mood? Musle tears ect.

3)are u im a repetitive cycle 2 steps fwd 2 steps back?

From what I observe the guys that come off are the same guys that abuse gear when they go on

MRAB09

Rookie
Yes I do except that but no amount of Pct ( hcg)can bring you back?
Personally i think ppl have too much faith in hcg/ pct. U cant use gear for years and expect pct wil save the day like its a miracle drug. If it worked like this no one would ever need to go on TRT ever .

And btw. Yous be surpried how good u feel on TRT versus zero. When ppl go completly off they start counting down the time before they can go back on and its not healthy. Ita almost like a drug addict. TRT is healthy youre npt pedal to the medal full charge fwd but at least u pretry much maintain everything

Top Bottom