What's new

Cutting log of a fatty trying to get to 10% bf

NaiteLB

Rookie
Day 46
Welp... I think today is the day where the tren really kicked in, vascularity, fullness, leaness and energy at the gym all increased quite a bit overnight. I felt great at the gym and didn't want to stop or go home. Only negative side I'm getting from the tren right now is that my stomach is getting really hairy... I've never been an hairy guy before but the hair on my legs, my stomach and even my pubes are a lot thicker. Didn't happen on my test only cycle.

Other then that, I did 60 min of LISS in the morning before work and I really wanted to do another session after my workout but 2 cardio session 3 days in a row might have been a little bit overkilled this far from the end goal.

Upjohn

Rookie
“I did 60 min of LISS in the morning before work and I really wanted to do another session after my workout but 2 cardio session 3 days in a row might have been a little bit overkilled this far from the end goal.”

Its all goal orientated , you dont want to fuk urself out 😉 my double cardio on days you don’t work is just a general suggestion to keep u burnin and truckin to get u close to that 10%💪 Any eXtra bonus !!

When I had that doughnut puke episode i was training for a competition , I had dieted for 18 weeks. The last 6/8weeks i was still holding too much fat..... ended up doing 3 - one hour cardio sessions s day last 2 months (after dieting hard 8weeks already) on top of my workouts ... it was brutal!!! My body got soo ‘broken’ down from that , bad/dumb way to loose weight but i was wingin it for the most part 🤪

Bigtuna has a thread ‘Former Competitors’ i believe . i did a post on the experience i had fun times 💪

Good seeing you doin 60min sessions too 👌

NaiteLB

Rookie
Day 47
Actually the first time I had difficulty sleeping last night. So I decided to get up and get a 35 minutes cardio session in before going back to bed. I slept like a baby after that. I woke up early today too and did another 40 minutes of LISS before work. My workout was really small today but I manage to get a new backs quat pr and I even managed to do my 3 working sets with my new pr, felt pretty easy too.

Other then that, tomorrow is my brother's birthday so it might be a good timing to eat at maintenance and do a mini refeed to test how I will feel the next day. I don't want to be an asshole and not eat with him during his birthday...I'm still gonna do my 2 cardio sessions and my workout tomorrow tho...

NaiteLB

Rookie
Day 48
I decided to stop cutting today and focus on getting more muscle for the rest of my cycle. I didn’t realised how much fat I dropped until I took a picture this morning. I think that it would be a waste to not use the tren to gain muscle, I don’t think getting leaner is what I need anymore, I
Need muscles right now ! I’ll up my cals a little higher then maintenance until I run out of tren and see where it gets me. I’ll cut the remaining fat on my cruise.

Here’s the final results of this cut:

Attachments

therealj

Rookie
Day 48
I decided to stop cutting today and focus on getting more muscle for the rest of my cycle. I didn’t realised how much fat I dropped until I took a picture this morning. I think that it would be a waste to not use the tren to gain muscle, I don’t think getting leaner is what I need anymore, I
Need muscles right now ! I’ll up my cals a little higher then maintenance until I run out of tren and see where it gets me. I’ll cut the remaining fat on my cruise.

Here’s the final results of this cut:
Nice improvements, if I can play devils advocate, where tren really shines is in a deficit/cut due to it's protein sparing. I'd be cautious to up the calories too much, keep working on this recomp and the tren will still shine. You're still likely 16-18% bf based upon the pictures.

NaiteLB

Rookie
Nice improvements, if I can play devils advocate, where tren really shines is in a deficit/cut due to it's protein sparing. I'd be cautious to up the calories too much, keep working on this recomp and the tren will still shine. You're still likely 16-18% bf based upon the pictures.
I don't agree with you on this one, i feel like tren shine more for recomping then cutting, yes it's great for retaining muscle while cutting but every steroids are great for this, I kinda feel like I'm wasting my tren right now, with that big of a deficit while I could probably retain as much muscle with only 375 mg of test. I know that I still hold quite a bit of fat but I can lose it with only a cruise dose of test...

Last edited:

Upjohn

Rookie
Damn... just when shit was gettin real 😆

My selfish self would’ve liked to see u finish off ur diet down , Your metabolism is probably revin good right now especially with the good cardio output/diet u been doin

That bein said , youve trimmed up nicely , put in good work !! Soild changes in stomach/waist fat . Shoulders/arms more defined , trap/shoulder area looks much improved 👌

O ya whats ur weight right now ? 203 or something u start at i think.

NaiteLB

Rookie
Damn... just when shit was gettin real 😆

My selfish self would’ve liked to see u finish off ur diet down , Your metabolism is probably revin good right now especially with the good cardio output/diet u been doin

That bein said , youve trimmed up nicely , put in good work !! Soild changes in stomach/waist fat . Shoulders/arms more defined , trap/shoulder area looks much improved 👌

O ya whats ur weight right now ? 203 or something u start at i think.
Ahah, don't worry, I'll be back in 4 weeks for the part 2 of my cut so stay tuned lol ! I just want to see what I can do with tren if I up my calories a little. I'll probably keep updating the log regularly just not daily since it's a cutting log...

therealj

Rookie
I don't agree with you on this one, i feel like tren shine more for recomping then cutting, yes it's great for retaining muscle while cutting but every steroids are great for this, I kinda feel like I'm wasting my tren right now, with that big of a deficit while I could probably retain as much muscle with only 375 mg of test. I know that I still hold quite a bit of fat but I can lose it with only a cruise dose of test...
I didn’t mean it as a slight, you’ve made great progress. I just don’t know If most people really know what 10% looks like, 10 and below is when women and children start getting scared when they see you :). Keep it up

NaiteLB

Rookie
I didn’t mean it as a slight, you’ve made great progress. I just don’t know If most people really know what 10% looks like, 10 and below is when women and children start getting scared when they see you :). Keep it up
Oh, I didn’t take it in a bad way at all... I really appreciate everyone giving there opinion. I just think that tren is such a powerful compound that using it only for losing fat is a waste.

I know for sure that I’m not even close to 10% yet, I’m probably around 18% right now. I’m just not in a hurry to be that lean. I would be happy if I hit this number for summer when I hit the beach.

In my opinion, I’ll be way more happy when I hit my goal with more muscles in 6 months then in 2 months with less mass, plus it’s winter and my goal is to look good on the beach so right now is a great time to add a little more mass.
I’ll treat these next 4 weeks almost like a little experiment, in the worse case, I’ll be cutting again in a couple of weeks.:)