What's new

Cutting

Thread starter #41

durk

Registered
Unless I am mixing something up I remember seeing bottles with a dropper made of either glass or plastic, in the late 90’s, that were labeled as gh boosters. I always thought they were just snake oil garbage like test boosters. I remember them disappearing and the guy at the store said it was banned because people were using them to get high. I believe it was GHB?

xpac2

Registered
Unless I am mixing something up I remember seeing bottles with a dropper made of either glass or plastic, in the late 90’s, that were labeled as gh boosters. I always thought they were just snake oil garbage like test boosters. I remember them disappearing and the guy at the store said it was banned because people were using them to get high. I believe it was GHB?
Yeah GHB was sold as a GH boosting supp in the late 90's before it was banned.

zenmonky

Registered
ohhh, thought you were still talking about stims and cutting