What's new

Cycle advice

John123

Rookie
Hey forum
I think the forum is great!
I worked out in my late teens to mid 20's on a regular basis then life happened. I did some gear in my 20's - anadrol 50, , dbol, sustanon, deca. 20 years ago it wasn't easy to get advice, limited info on how to cycle. Young and oblivious.
I'm 46 now, I've been working out just over 2 years straight now. I've made some really good strength and definition gains. In the last 2 years I lost 37lbs getting to 199lbs then have gained 11 lbs but getting more defined this year .My goals are to get a little size but mostly strength and more definition. I'm 5'9" 210lbs , trouble areas are chest and love handles
I got my hands on :

Global pharma- test e 20 ml
- winstrol 20mg tabs

Pharmatech - test e 10ml
-winstrol 20mg tabs
-nolvadex tabs
-dianabol tabs 20mg

Newport - Arimidex 1mg tabs

Syn - primobolin 20ml
Any cycle advice would be appreciated.
Thanx in advance

REALcanadianbeaut

Super Heavyweight
You’re gonna need some test , don’t worry about that winstrol or primobolan right now, run test for a while maybe take some of that dbol, you’ll know when you’re ready after that. Also: quite the assortment

peales

Super Heavyweight
350-500mg of Test per week for 12 weeks.
Good idea to have Nolvadex on hand in case of gyno flare. May not need an AI at that dose but everyone aromatizes differently and only bloods can determine this, however the experienced users have a good idea of how and when to control excess estrogen

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
I echo that just test should be good for now. Even some dbol.
I’d suggest 375-500mg test/wk for test only
Or 250 -375mg test/wk with 40-50mg dbol

save the winstrol for summer shredding.

Anyone familiar with what part of the world global pharma is produced out of?

REALcanadianbeaut

Super Heavyweight

I’ve heard it’s legit anyways not sure about consistency or quality, looked it up online looks Canadian.

peales

Super Heavyweight

Supposedly Estonia but I have my doubts Lol
I believe amps are what they use and it’s quality gear from what I’ve heard

John123

Rookie
Ok thanx
How long should I take dbol?
Start on day one for 6 weeks?

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
agree with the test only for your first, in a long time cycle, 12-16 weeks between 300-500 mg/week. If I was going to add anything in I would add Primo but don't recommend it until later on.
I wouldn't bother with an oral right away - test alone, albeit it will take a few weeks to kick in, but its your body.
Good luck and make the most out of this cycle. Eat good food and lots of it, add in a protein shake if you can't get enough protein from solid food.

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
Supposedly Estonia but I have my doubts Lol
I believe amps are what they use and it’s quality gear from what I’ve heard
Ok, my int’l connect keeps asking if I wanna try it but I’m happy with domestic. Was curious however. Knowing that I’d be dealing with amps is good enough for me to steer clear

PapaWheelie

Super Heavyweight
Hey forum
I think the forum is great!
I worked out in my late teens to mid 20's on a regular basis then life happened. I did some gear in my 20's - anadrol 50, , dbol, sustanon, deca. 20 years ago it wasn't easy to get advice, limited info on how to cycle. Young and oblivious.
I'm 46 now, I've been working out just over 2 years straight now. I've made some really good strength and definition gains. In the last 2 years I lost 37lbs getting to 199lbs then have gained 11 lbs but getting more defined this year .My goals are to get a little size but mostly strength and more definition. I'm 5'9" 210lbs , trouble areas are chest and love handles
I got my hands on :

Global pharma- test e 20 ml
- winstrol 20mg tabs

Pharmatech - test e 10ml
-winstrol 20mg tabs
-nolvadex tabs
-dianabol tabs 20mg

Newport - Arimidex 1mg tabs

Syn - primobolin 20ml
Any cycle advice would be appreciated.
Thanx in advance
Sounds like a bunch of stuff you acquired with no mention of how you plan on running it?

John123

Rookie
I am thinking about taking 250 ml x 2 shots per week test e for 12 to 14 weeks and considering d bol 20 mg per day for 8 weeks depending on how I feel.
Read that if you take dbol at a low dose but for longer period of time you maybe able to keep muscle gains from dbol?
Is this true?
Is there a benefit taking hcg, for weight loss and or maintaining sex drive etc.. or better to save for pct

REALcanadianbeaut

Super Heavyweight
I am thinking about taking 250 ml x 2 shots per week test e for 12 to 14 weeks and considering d bol 20 mg per day for 8 weeks depending on how I feel.
Read that if you take dbol at a low dose but for longer period of time you maybe able to keep muscle gains from dbol?
Is this true?
Is there a benefit taking hcg, for weight loss and or maintaining sex drive etc.. or better to save for pct
Run the cycle you , stated. Shouldn’t need HCG, keeping gains from dbol is unrealistic, but a slot gradual buildup in the system as opposed to shocking it with high doses, theoretically should promote longevity