What's new

Cycle for 65+

Thread starter #1

SimcoeDog

Registered
Ok I want my father who has not been on this forum and is not great on the internet, can come in here and ready everyone's advice on this specific cycle he will be on.

63 male not 65
170 pounds

2 nights yoga week
3 nights a week swimming
1 night light free weights

Very healthy eating

AAS CYCLE IS
1) SUSTANON 250 1 ML WEEK

With one of these?
2) MASTERON ENANTHATE 200 1 ML PER WEEK.
2) Dbol 2 10mg tabs per day. One hour before workout with food.

.5 MG PRAMIPEXOL DAY.
For sexual functions and sleep. As well as nerodegenerative prevention

I found my body prone to sides. I did not get results with anything but letrozol and prami. Letrozol killed my drive though.
I can only assume my father might be prone the same way
Running it for 1 year

Is this overkill ?

@MrPasta

Last edited:
Thread starter #3

SimcoeDog

Registered
No he has done a very light mostly test and GH cycle for 6 months.
But that was 5 years ago. And has never done this before that.
He is a very active person a mechanic by trade.
I want him on the safest cycle.

Jdave

Registered
The prami is to help with sides and sleep.
Also to reduce progistron and to lower the risk of nerodegenerative desease.

Thanks for all post
Ah ok well progestogens are 19nors (deca tren ment etc) and your dad isn’t running any

As for sleep and neurodegenerative issues that’s also something you should get from a doctor man. Giving a 65 yo dopamine agonists willynilly could F up his golden years bro

Jdave

Registered
Yes I want to eliminate the possibility of gyno
Hey dude- none of the compounds you listed will result in prolactin induced gyno (unless this is a side effect of mast that I’m not familiar with- tbh never done the stuff)

Just stick to the sustanon 250 mg a week (or test e or c same dose) and if you want add masteron at 200 mg a week. Nice and simple with little or no sides to deal with.

JMan

Registered
No dbol. You will send his BP into the stratosphere.
No prami. It has no role with the listed compounds. DA’s are really serious business. Don’t fuck with them unless absolutely necessary. They will rewire your brain.
Mast? What is he hoping to get out of mast? I like mast to polish up along with the libido boost. I have a hard time imagining getting any noticeable effects from mast on a 65 yo body with no cycling experience. You need to be hard and lean to begin with. Not natty hard and lean. Steroid hard and lean. If it’s for the libido boost, the test will work just fine for that. Especially with no previous cycle history.
And for god’s sake get some precycle blood work. I would also probably get an EKG. At 65 yo there are ALOT of things that can go unexpectedly wrong.

juicey8826

Registered
Ok I want my father who has not been on this forum and is not great on the internet, can come in here and ready everyone's advice on this specific cycle he will be on.

65 male
170 pounds

2 nights yoga week
3 nights a week swimming
1 night light free weights

Very healthy eating

AAS CYCLE IS
1) SUSTANON 250 1 ML WEEK

With one of these?
2) MASTERON ENANTHATE 200 1 ML PER WEEK.
2) Dbol 2 10mg tabs per day. One hour before workout with food.

.5 MG PRAMIPEXOL DAY.

Running it for 1 year

Is this overkill ?
I’d just stick to the test and some GH 2-3iu at that age I wouldn’t mess with BP from dbol and other compounds keep it simple

asashouryu

Registered
I believe others have mentioned this here already - but why not just DR. prescribed TRT just good 'ole Test C or even E?

I would say the cycle you've suggested is overkill.
If his goal is "healthy living", which it seems to be, and he's not competing in size/strength events why the Mast or Dbol?
Seems unnecessary to me. I'm pretty sure there is another thread in relation to Dbol, but taking it 1hr before a workout will not act as a performance enhancer/pre-workout (he'd get a better boost from a cup of coffee (I could be wrong...)
And then of course there's the overall effect of Dbol on blood pressure (again mentioned by several others)

Also - sticking with a TRT dose of a single compound, he wouldn't have to worry about any sides therefore no other compounds to add to the mix to further mess up his endocrine system.

Just my $0.02.

If you are thinking of the Prami for neuroprotection against Parkinson's you may want to do some fairly extensive research. Although it has been used to some success, the medical community is starting to move away from it. Try to stick to studies post 2012 or so.

I would just run test n GH at 65 u dont need d bol or deca!! If you dont get gyno why run anything for gyno!!?? People always add gyno preventives when they dont know if they even get gyno!

Sorbate

Registered
No dbol. You will send his BP into the stratosphere.
No prami. It has no role with the listed compounds. DA’s are really serious business. Don’t fuck with them unless absolutely necessary. They will rewire your brain.
Mast? What is he hoping to get out of mast? I like mast to polish up along with the libido boost. I have a hard time imagining getting any noticeable effects from mast on a 65 yo body with no cycling experience. You need to be hard and lean to begin with. Not natty hard and lean. Steroid hard and lean. If it’s for the libido boost, the test will work just fine for that. Especially with no previous cycle history.
And for god’s sake get some precycle blood work. I would also probably get an EKG. At 65 yo there are ALOT of things that can go unexpectedly wrong.
Mast was my suggestion to help with test binding and a bit of estrogen control.

Spartin77

Registered
At 65 get on Dr TRT if not do it your self. 80mg week get monthly bloods until your father hit his sweet spot! I would not start higher then this and only use test! His life will change for the better and will achieve better lasting results over time!